• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

something i noticed in deep dive again

!!!!!!!!!! the music is from Chrono Cross i cant beleieve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:
  2. S

Did any1 else notice this

During ASAS when the heartless symbol apperaears around BHK why do the heartless back away?:confused: Unless he has some kind of dominion over them (which i doubt becuse he fought them.) it makes no sense.
  3. S

Dark may not be bad!

You are absulutly right dark and light do not belong to either good or evil they belong to whomever has the power to control them.
  4. S

I neeeeed to know

thx thats all i needed.
  5. S

I neeeeed to know

Ok if some1 could help me out here i need to know what the script says when you examine the heartless machine in the End of the World. Please help me out
  6. S

Post all theroies Here!!!!

Besides the extreamly stupid ones i want to all that people have come up with:) and please dont flame me for doing this while im still a noob.
  7. S

A theory.... *ahem*

Great! i havent thought of that before...........
  8. S

IM new

huh go fig i finally find a sight about KH2 and no one listens....... May as well start of here
Back