• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theory.... *ahem*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinded-by-light

thats the best theory i've heard on what deep dive is so for now i'll go with it being his thought and memories...although that dosent sound like riku at all anyway it seems like u might actually get as bored as i do

~Aros1588

wow O__O That's awesome, great job with that! One of the best theories I've seen so far. And thanks for translating that, I was on the verge of going nuts trying to figure out what was being said. ^____^

AngelHeart15

omg this explains alot! the whole time i thought the Deep Dive video waz only about bhk trying to find sora or a teaser thing,but the whole time it waz all about Riku.

Oblivion14

blinded-by-light said:
thats the best theory i've heard on what deep dive is so for now i'll go with it being his thought and memories...although that dosent sound like riku at all anyway it seems like u might actually get as bored as i do

Well, since Riku didn't start wearing an organization uniform until after the events in CoM, and since BHK is wearing a uniform as well, but isn't seen wearing one in KH2, I'd assume he gets it during KH2, or after, meaning that this comes AFTER KH2, so Riku has had plenty of time to change and mature more (which may also mean a KH3?) Of course, this is just speculation :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back