• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

something i noticed in deep dive again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zappopunk182

in deep dive you see something....a loop whole in what nomura said about riku being in deep dive.... if you watch deep dive.... and it gets to nine... watch that moment a couple times and you can see riku in his normal clothes from kingdom hearts 1 from above...this is where mickey lands in the end of deep dive....you can tell from the thing hes standing on.... so i think that person at the top of the building is actully rikus clone from com....or another clone made ....i donno.....ma statements...don t be harsh....its not nice to be harsh

zappopunk182

um.... sorry i messed up...i was seeing things.....i thought it was riku in his old clothes....my bad

Dream Heart

I'm not sure about this but notice something else on the 9. a second before the 9, I think I saw Riku in the black robe and blindfolded and he was on top of the building looking at the sky, just like he did in ASAS.

S

Shadow_Rikku

.:KL:. said:
Then tell n00bs this and we'll all be happy <.<
of course we would be happy, they would finaly shut-up and we wont have to read their posts that say the exact same stupid thing over and over

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Then tell n00bs this and we'll all be happy <.<
You don't understand, n00bs cannot grasp that sort of concept! In is not in their mindframe.

Anyway, like Ultima said, DD and ASAS are probably very inaccurate to what KH2 is forming to be. After all, they were made almost three years ago, before KH2 was even being planned. It was just a teaser anyway, something to get you wanting to play KH again to see if you missed anything about the cloaked dudes.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, there's a flaw in your theories, Ultima, KL, and banishing blade. In a interview with Nomura, it states that work for KH2 started almost directly after KH was released. Think about it, there where several months between the release in Japan, and the release in America. So, they possibly got great reviews in Japan, and started work on the next KH. So, it's quite possible DD and ASAS aren't concepts/teasers. I've told this to KL several times, but I guess he/she doesn't listen.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Also...you are not making any sense.Have you seen any connections with the kh2 we have figured out so far and the DD and ASAS trailers?..nope...not a sinlge connection

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I am sick of saying this to you Tre'

Nomura said after Final Mix. NOT after Kingdom Hearts.

YOU are the one who won't listen. I shown you the proof many many times. But you ignore it. But you refuse to show proof. You just say this. WHERE IS THE INTERVIEW, Tre'? I'm still waiting for it.

monkey_boy

there is proof. in alot of the trailers in KH2, it has clips from Deep Dive and ASAS. this means that those scenes are in the game. ha. :D

adventchildkiori

monkey_boy said:
there is proof. in alot of the trailers in KH2, it has clips from Deep Dive and ASAS. this means that those scenes are in the game. ha. :D
Are you sure your not watching music videos? -_- i havent seen any of the scenes from DD and ASAS in the kh2 trailer(s)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Yeah the FIRST official trailer of KH2 that only showed the Dark Beach. Which has NEVER been shown again anywhere. And they took that right from DD not from the game nor made it look like it was from the game.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
Well, there's a flaw in your theories, Ultima, KL, and banishing blade. In a interview with Nomura, it states that work for KH2 started almost directly after KH was released. Think about it, there where several months between the release in Japan, and the release in America. So, they possibly got great reviews in Japan, and started work on the next KH.

They wouldn't just start a sequel after it was released in Japan, it could have been a huge flop over here in NA, and even in Europe. They would have lost millions. So I think you're the one with the problem. And where is this interview, I've never seen it?

surge345

zappopunk182 said:
.....ok......if you watch it and see that.... youd think the same thing.....its riku....i just thought he was colorized....
don t get mad at me....

and if you are.... check out this thing i found....its the way the dd and asas should have been....with some weird but perfect for it music
http://www.krazygamers.com/?view=article&article=265
!!!!!!!!!! the music is from Chrono Cross i cant beleieve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back