• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Sanctuary

I dunno. I really like the Japanese version alot better, it sounds weird in English. But great find:D
  2. F

How much will you play?

Well... I think I had already decided that I'm gonna get some chips, already made ramen and some soda in my room and play non-stop.
  3. F

About Roxas' English Voice... ^^;

He's... doing better than I would have expected. Even though it might only be a rumor, I wanna see how this thing comes out. And Sora's voice is good, I think theyre doing a good job with his.
  4. F

KH2 cosplay

It's hard to find good cosplay outfits nowadays. If you don't want to make it, then try it on Google... maybe?
  5. F

Kingdom Hearts 2 goes platinum

Congratulations Square!!!:D P.S. I hope its not a prequel
  6. F

For Kairi fanboys...

AHAHAHAHAHA thats hilarious. Why did you post these?
  7. F

Poll: How many of you have resisted the spoilers???

I've watched the opening movie, But I absolutley refuse to watch the ending and anyone who has should be ashamed.:mad:. You're ruining your expirerence with KH2, and when you know what happens at the end, your not playing the game for storyline. The opening didn't have any spoilers anyway...
  8. F

Farfetched KH2 theory, I want your opinion

That was the best theory I've heard out anyone from anywhere ever. It's so in depth and It's seriously pure genious mixed with a load of philosophy. I, personally, could strongly agree with that idea, and I think it would make a GREAT storyline for KH2. If this is what square-enix (and Disney)...
  9. F

Having Weired Thoughts Lately???

It'll be really hard to resist for me, I mean I'll probably sit for hours with the mouse on the link.:p
  10. F

bhk's real name

Yeah.. so I got an email from the site, so it's the truth probably. It was an announcement, and I don't think the owners lie.
  11. F

Diz Really Is Ansem!!!!!!!!

DiZ is and isn't Ansem. DiZ is just another side of Ansem, but it all depends which. But he's not exactly Ansem from KH1
  12. F

riku and the orginization

That'll be answered in KH2
  13. F

*New KH2 Jump Scan!!*

Nice. But Auron without his sunglasses? and his flask? what happened?
  14. F

Secret Area

There isn't a secret Place. If there is then give us screen shots.
  15. F

which villains do u think will come back in KH2

I hope Oogie Boogie and sephiroth will be back.
  16. F

Demo?????

well you know what that means for me, OFF TO JAPAN.:D
  17. F

BHK's Name

I don't know.... but I think a "T" name would suit him well...
  18. F

3 secret keyblades!

I'm gonna go try this.... but it's probably not going to work.
  19. F

Not Toughest, but Favorite... Which boss fight was the best and your favorite?

Riku both times and Oogie Boogie... captain hook was fun too.... and last Sephiroth, I've whooped him so many times but it's still fun :)
  20. F

Kh2 Secret Bosses !!!

Maybe in Neverland Mr.Smee could be a secret boss lol But i was thinking a secret boss every few levels and I'd want to see one in Mulan's world.
Back