• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret Area

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoopuf

If there is a "secret place" in kh, and you are refusing to tell us, then why did you mention it in the first place??????????????? Unless you have proof, no-one is gonna believe ya!

Mathew

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
I did not call him a liar, I kind of supported his theory. And if he has no internet access, how come he was able to post that one message. Get the facts straight please, before posting, because NOOB haters will tear people like you appart.
He goes to the Bowen Library (In Sydney) and uses the inter net there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S I am Nicolas' brother and I fell just like he does. And I know that some of you didn't call him a lier and so does Nicolas we are just talkeing to the people who are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This makes me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh he didn't tell you in the first place becuase he likes to make people tense and irritated because he's not telling them things. It makes me and Nicolas crazy at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeusorama

Here's an idea Nicolas. Why don't you TELL US WHAT THE F@#K the secret place is instead of exploding at us? Wouldn't that be better? How does it take somone 2 months to find the third district?

P.S. There is no "Super Secret Area." I have checked every gaming website I know and read every guide there is on KH. It doesn't exist. If so, THEN PROVE IT!

Foxx5

There isn't a secret Place. If there is then give us screen shots.

DragonRiku

I know how likely it can be... But three people who all know each other, who know exactly where it is they have to post. Something rather fishy about that. And they all feel the same way too, replying in the same manner: shouting and complaining about others. I'm no sibling psychologist, but everyoe i know hates their siblings by the time one of them reaches 11 or 12. They rarely agree, and even if they do, they rarely admit it.

I'm not accusing anyone of anything, I'm just suspicious.

Playcell

ur right DragonRiku...they have the same typing style and they have the same spelling mistakes..hmmm

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
hahaha, this a pretty stupid topic. if there was a secert place that might have change the story alittle and plus KH have been out about 3 yrs. so if there was a secert place everyone should know it by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back