• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which villains do u think will come back in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Hades, Jafar and Oogie Boogie are coming back but the ones I want to come back... probley Malificent cause she kinda played a key role im KH1 and she was a hard boss to beat, All the other bosses were n00bs except Sephiroth hes so cool, but hes not a main boss

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Nothing was NEVER said about Oogie coming back.

The only villians that weren't ever destroyed in anyway were Hook and Hades.

They can bring back ANYONE they want if they wanted to. They could give a good explanation.

DragonRider1234

i think ansem will come back but as a twisted man. he will be twitchen when he meets sora and has 2 much pride 2 admit he was rong. or he will be trained by the masked man. and of coarse, hades will b back also some others. GI said that some of the old worlds will b in kh2

~NGD OMEGA~

Riku probably won't be faught again, they were streching it as is in COM, lucky about the Replica thing... Anyway the only boss that probably won't come back will be Ursala and Clayton, because they both are gone for good. The others are tough or cool enough to come back, or didn't die good enough. Sephiroth is a most, he was WAY too easy for my tastes. A good placed Ars Arcanum whopped him good.

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
i hope that the titans come back...i herd a RUMOR that the four titans were going to be in the game...but the one of the main bosses that i hope come back is jafar...but i hope that he is A LOT stronger this time around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back