• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. SoRikuIsCanon

Star Trek: Into Darkness

I'm going to go see it tomorrow with my Dad!! Who else will be seeing it? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAEkuVgt6Aw
  2. SoRikuIsCanon

Post a picture of a creepy character.

As title says. Hojo from Final Fantasy VII. Still creeps me out!
  3. SoRikuIsCanon

Post a picture of the Anime/Manga/VideoGame/TV/Movie pairing you love.

As the title says above. It can be a Canon or Crack pairing. Straight, Yaoi or Yuri pairings are allowed. But nothing OVERLY graphic. Can be fan-art pictures too.
  4. SoRikuIsCanon

One of Riku's (lesser-noticed?) K.O. quotes

He probably would. I agree everything is up to interpretation and not everyone is going see eye to eye on the pairing they prefer, because everyone views the pairings differently. I wasn't implying that... by saying "nothing more than friends" I meant they do not have romantic feelings toward...
  5. SoRikuIsCanon

Yes I know. But I mean, I can picture me and my friend/friends dancing and I want to give my friends gifts all the time. Like you said, those segments can be interpreted as friendship. I think out of all the moments the drawing would be the hardest to deny because of the fruits rumored meaning...
  6. SoRikuIsCanon

I really don't think that Riku has had or has any "romantic" feelings for Kairi. If you really look into, it seems like Riku is jealous of Sora's "slighting" hinted at crush on Kairi... (in which case the hinted at "crush" vibe in KH1 pretty disappeared in KH2... at least I think so. And the...
  7. SoRikuIsCanon

Hello! It's nice to be back!

Hi there, I joined here originally back in 2009 when I really got into the Kingdom Hearts series. My name then was RikuSoraLove, I was the starter of the RikuXSora fan-club, as of now I am trying to reboot that fan-club and try again and this time actually come back more often. Needless to say...
  8. SoRikuIsCanon

Riku & Sora { I will follow you into the dark } The Fan-Club

Riku X Sora I will follow you into the dark "If that was what it took to awaken his friend, he was ready to live in darkness." This is a fan-club dedicated to the pairing of Riku and Sora wise known as "SoRiku". You maybe believe it or you may not, but SoRiku is seemingly the most popular...
Back