• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Captain Hook....HELP ME!!

lol...np....god bless them 0 cards...but be careful of the backlash effect that he might do..and dun use to many combos...
  2. S

Difficulties with the 100 Acre Wood...

lol..is hard...but worth it........
  3. S

lol...try it...a couple of times
  4. S

go behind the stump..not on it.....and then whistle for him.......you brake the wheel then go down to the bottom, break the 4 pegs and destroy the cabbages...
  5. S

Captain Hook....HELP ME!!

what i would do is lvl up your cp alot. Then put 0 cards IN THE BACK OF YOUR DECK....then we he uses them flip to the 0 and use it...Curaga doesn't hurt either...this strat will hellp you throughout the WHOLE game...
  6. S

Kingdom Hearts Manga

i wanna buy it to...but where i ask..WHERE...
  7. S

Offical RHG thread

Rhg Is Kairi...no Discussion...
  8. S

Sephiroth vs Enigmatic Man

or mabey the unknown but probely sephiroth...
  9. S

Sephiroth vs Enigmatic Man

sephiroth...
  10. S

Just a thought.

good idea...mickey does find and help sora in the game...foghting the neos..
  11. S

After BHK, Come Sora? *Minor Spoilers*

That makes sense...but then that means*gasp* sora's keyblade less.noooooooooooo
  12. S

Jump Festa Info

KHU???what the KHU???
  13. S

Crush help...plz...

i have a crush at high school...she is in one of my classes and we are pretty tight... my other friend suspects something and i dun noe if my crush has a crush on me...what should i do???and i am not goin "85% of the way"k...
  14. S

My teory for the main scheme of kingdom hearts 2...very logical...

Alright peeps...i am going right now cause its about 1 am were i am...it's about 10 pm on the forum times...i'll be back on at like...7:30 am forum time so...bye...
  15. S

THat ansem rport is in deep dive...i forget what number....the neo door is something i saw in another chat room...riku did have a heyblade...a dark one but still one...it doesn't look like a keyblade but it is...i have english this semester and it's not my "strongest suit" if you now at i mean...
  16. S

the heartless were trpped but not the darkness in others heart...the neos stole their bodies and the hearts sponned heart less not attached to the door...to trap the heartless or neo...both doors must be sealed and all heartless and neos must be destroyed(that are in the world)...
  17. S

Alright peps...my teory is that...when the heartless's door was sealed...the heartless got trapped in there but not the neos...when a neo takes a soul and/or body of a person...the heart remaining still forms a heartless cause a neo and a heartless are like twins...the reason soras suit is black...
  18. S

Fighting all the heartless with the Kingdom K.

after that i willl need psytriactic help cause i would... run in with a jump slash...attack like mad and crazidly and whenever surronded...trinty...i will make it rain black heartless...
  19. S

Who do you think the BHK is????

i can't belive i spawned this...
  20. S

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII new and in need of help!!!!

Hi peps...i am new...just joined yesterday and i ahve a few questions...first...what is rep power???i have one...is that good or bad???second...how do you change the thing below your name???i have gummiship builder...Third...How come i can't c some(most) of the avatars that i can choose from...
Back