• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My teory for the main scheme of kingdom hearts 2...very logical...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_dragoon

Brampton...Ontario...Canada...Dun be a stalker...
Alright peps...my teory is that...when the heartless's door was sealed...the heartless got trapped in there but not the neos...when a neo takes a soul and/or body of a person...the heart remaining still forms a heartless cause a neo and a heartless are like twins...the reason soras suit is black is cause he is meant to dystroy all heart less and the bhk is white is bacause he is meant to destroy all neos...the reason the bhk is looking for sora is because in one of ansems report it says the third key shall be the key and because rikku and king mickey already used there keys to lock the door of the heartless...there useless againt the door of the neo so the bhk has 2 keys while sora has the third key. the rhg is who i believe is Kiari just new suit and longer hair...the red unknown is ansem and is controling the neos and heartless and promises the unknowns enough power to defeat "The Orginization"

So...what do u think???i'll be on this for like 30 minutes and this morrning...it's 12 am where i am...i also noe my spelling sux...

sora_dragoon

the heartless were trpped but not the darkness in others heart...the neos stole their bodies and the hearts sponned heart less not attached to the door...to trap the heartless or neo...both doors must be sealed and all heartless and neos must be destroyed(that are in the world)...

jmaine06

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
Ohhhh... That makes sense.

But:

sora_dragoon said:
...in one of ansems report it says the third key shall be the key and because riku and king mickey already used there keys to lock the door of the heartless...there useless againt the door of the neo so the bhk has 2 keys while sora has the third key...

Okay:

1. In which Ansem Report does it say that?
2. Only King Mickey used his keyblade to lock the door. Riku didn't have a keyblade.
3. 'Door of the neo...' Was that something you made up?
4. You might want to try using puncutation when you type. You're not in an English class for nothing (it is also better to read with puncutation rather than reading one page long paragraph).
5. Take time when you type. You might be able to spell better.

sora_dragoon

THat ansem rport is in deep dive...i forget what number....the neo door is something i saw in another chat room...riku did have a heyblade...a dark one but still one...it doesn't look like a keyblade but it is...i have english this semester and it's not my "strongest suit" if you now at i mean...

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
First..Can you not use bold..its hard enough to read....Um..when you are talking about neos..are you talking about unknowns..the dusk...or wtf are you talking aobut?!?!?..Riku's keyblade was a FAKE..it was made of DARKNESS..the real keyblade is made of LIGHT..The 3 keys are mickey's keyblade..sora's keyblade..and bhk's keyblade...Sora doesnt wear black to kill Heartless..he fights the dusk too!(which I now believe you call "neos")
If you played COM..the red unknown is known as Diz....He isnt Ansem(or entirley Ansem)RHG is Kairi..it has been confirmed months and months ago..Door of the neo....ok dont make thigns up..The red unknown(Diz)does not control the heartless or dusk...and the unknowns ARE the Organization

Whew..ok..Plz go play COM before making theories that involve COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back