• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII new and in need of help!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_dragoon

Brampton...Ontario...Canada...Dun be a stalker...
Hi peps...i am new...just joined yesterday and i ahve a few questions...first...what is rep power???i have one...is that good or bad???second...how do you change the thing below your name???i have gummiship builder...Third...How come i can't c some(most) of the avatars that i can choose from??? and last but not least...how do i get more than one pic in my signateur??? thanx for the help;)

Website
www.myspace.com
sora_dragoon said:
Hi peps...i am new...just joined yesterday and i ahve a few questions...first...what is rep power???i have one...is that good or bad???second...how do you change the thing below your name???i have gummiship builder...Third...How come i can't c some(most) of the avatars that i can choose from??? and last but not least...how do i get more than one pic in my signateur??? thanx for the help;)

Well hello there!! And welcome to the forums!! ...Uuuh ok...I'm not sure what rep power is...uuuh next thing you have to get 1500 posts to be able to change your member title...third thing...you might need to enable the avatar option in User CP...and just go to edit signiture in User CP....hope this helps...if not pm me. ^^

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Right, Rep Power i'm not sure the name of the meaning of it, but, members with a higher rep power than you can raise it I THINK, as mines got raised by someone with 2 rep power, only moderators can lower it, and if it goes to -10 your suspended and so on.

But anyhoo, if your good you shouldnt really have to worry about that, so welcome, and have fun. ^^;

L

Lord Marluxia

Welcome. Sorry I can't answer all your questions, but i hope you have a nice stay here nonetheless x_X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back