• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Playable characters

lol, I feel sorry for poor Auron. Imagine him around all of these teenage kids and their disney-character friends. Haha. "Hm. Ignorant kids" as he walks forward. :P
  2. I

When I watched Deep Dive...

Re: Omg Omg Omg He means that he discovered something new (supposebly) on the 2:25 mark in the movie. (You know, 2 minutes and 25 seconds into the video, pause the video.)
  3. I

Fan Movie Recreation

Wow, Wraith, that was very well done. The problem with me is that I have the potential to make great videos, but the only videos I've been making so far are about a 2D Multiplayer Shooter, so I'm not very experienced. I loved your vid, Wraith, and it must've been especially painful to make in...
  4. I

Fan Movie Recreation

You need to download the DivX codecs. Sorry about that. =\
  5. I

Fan Movie Recreation

Like I said, I didn't mean to offend you with what I said. I've seen much, much worse. :) Thanks for the comment. ^^
  6. I

Fan Movie Recreation

Mikail, the only thing I didn't like about your video was that I thought it was a bit too slow, but that's only because I'm the type of person who is impatient and wants to get straight to the action. Otherwise, great placement and relation to the words. Loved it. By the way, thanks for the...
  7. I

Fan Movie Recreation

I feel kind of bad submitting this. I enjoyed watching Velocity's Way Away fan movie a while back, and had just asked for permission to recreate it or fiddle with it when the forums went down for a while. Thing is, I never got permission or had any way to contact Velocity. I couldn't wait very...
  8. I

Fan Movie

Velocity, I loved your movie. However, I loved the music more. I was going to ask you if I could sort of "remix" or "recreate" your movie, using the same music. Since the servers were down, I didn't get to ask you and I started work on it. Instead, I'm going to ask for permission now. If you...
  9. I

How do you think will the playable scenes of BHK and Sora will alternate?

Has anyone ever thought that maybe Sora and BHK don't have that much in common? As of now, the only connection between BHK and Sora is that Namine placed the memory of Twilight Town, BHK's home, into the other side of Sora's heart, and that's how he was able to access it. The way I see it is...
  10. I

Official FF Charecter Discussion

Have you taken the time to see the credits? During the credits of KH, there is a small scene with Aerith and Cloud meeting.
  11. I

Too Much Curiosity?

Well, you could check the bottom of the page. It says: "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: [#]" Secondly, you should probably make your own thread about it or find threads that have already mentioned your theories and questions and post in there. I wouldn't really know, though, I...
  12. I

Did you know Sora means sky in Japanese?

Re: Did you know... Haha, that is pretty cool. Didn't know that.
  13. I

Too Much Curiosity?

Alright, I see your points. I'm not going to retort or anything. The whole post was stating an opinion that I found valuable. I guess I was thinking that a forum like this would be useless if there were no theories or discoveries, but at the same time would be hurtful if the whole game was...
  14. I

Too Much Curiosity?

Yeah, I'm not totally shooting down all theories and questions. I'm just saying there are too many of them, in my opinion. It's nice to find out some information here and there.
  15. I

"The Non-Existent Ones"

Well, I, for one, don't want proof. ;) Guess I won't check this topic anymore, then, huh? Good luck with that proof anyway.
  16. I

Too Much Curiosity?

Exactly why I didn't want to create it. No offense taken. :)
  17. I

Too Much Curiosity?

I pointed out the point I'm about to make in GuardianSora's "Where is Sora?" thread, which is also an example of my point. Alright, to start out, I was hesitant to make my own thread about this for several reasons. I have seen in many other forums that they are strict about keeping threads from...
  18. I

Where's Sora?

Instead of responding to G-Sora's question, I'm going to ask an opinionative question. Doesn't anyone think that we're trying to find out too much about the game? It's like we're letting our curiousity take control of us. Basically, it's like opening a Mystery Fruit Gusher to see what color the...
  19. I

Deep Dive

Re: deep dive I believe the term 'Deep Dive' refers to the actual dive that both the blindfolded and the unkown (blonde-haired, might I add) characters take. What am I talking about, you ask? After the unkown throws his Oblivion up towards the blindfolded figure, he leaps off the building and...
Back