• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fan Movie Recreation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfectionHatred

I feel kind of bad submitting this. I enjoyed watching Velocity's Way Away fan movie a while back, and had just asked for permission to recreate it or fiddle with it when the forums went down for a while. Thing is, I never got permission or had any way to contact Velocity. I couldn't wait very long, so I just started working on a video using the same music and some of the same footage. I tried to spice the video up using different methods. So, with all due respect, I recreated/remixed Velocity's video. I hope it doesn't come as an offense to anyone. If it does, I'll gladly get rid of it. Anyway, here it is:

AMV Video Profile: Way Away Recreation/Remix

Sorry for the quality. I put it together on my sister's computer while mine was getting fixed. Power supply crapped out on me. :p

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
InfectionHatred said:
I feel kind of bad submitting this. I enjoyed watching Velocity's Way Away fan movie a while back, and had just asked for permission to recreate it or fiddle with it when the forums went down for a while. Thing is, I never got permission or had any way to contact Velocity. I couldn't wait very long, so I just started working on a video using the same music and some of the same footage. I tried to spice the video up using different methods. So, with all due respect, I recreated/remixed Velocity's video. I hope it doesn't come as an offense to anyone. If it does, I'll gladly get rid of it. Anyway, here it is:

AMV Video Profile: Way Away Recreation/Remix

Sorry for the quality. I put it together on my sister's computer while mine was getting fixed. Power supply crapped out on me. :p

Hey i could not get to the video. I am not sure why it did not work but i am interested to see it.

InfectionHatred

Mikail, the only thing I didn't like about your video was that I thought it was a bit too slow, but that's only because I'm the type of person who is impatient and wants to get straight to the action. Otherwise, great placement and relation to the words. Loved it. By the way, thanks for the rating.

Edit: I didn't like yours so much, jk4eva. I don't mean to offend you by saying that, it's pure criticism. Once again, I think it went too slow and the footage didn't vary much. Some of the music matched the video, but not much of it. Still, it's a good effort.

Last edited:

jk4eva

Heh...well, excuse me for trying, but I did say it was the first video I ever made. It won't be the best. It was not right at the time, because I simply could not get any additional footage. I had to work with what I got...don't worry though..there will be a big improvement.

EDIT: Just saw yours..I liked it, although i think it reminds me of mine a little bit. Hmm.. hehe..
Anyways I really liked the way you used ur effects in certain parts, it was very cool. The ending was kinda abrupt, I thought. All in all, very nice job.

Last edited:

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
yea u need the DivX codec, it allows you to view graphically advanced files such as cartoon episodes and movies.

D

darkheart

cool vids I liked the animations and music but a little to short for my taste

aSnOsReAm

mikail that was a sweet video that last piece of music right at the end "sing with it" dunno the name ...think its by aerosmith or led zep.... but anyway... that little thing at the end brought it all together good job...and good job with the recreation remix one

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I didnt do the song, name of that song is Bouldevard of Broken Songs, I simply put the video clips together. Thanx for the compliment though.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
no im talking about Boulevard of Broken songs, not Dreams..

aSnOsReAm

well first off.... the song is called "boulevard of broken dreams" and that whole piece consisted of 3 songs boulevard of broken dreams doesnt get all mixed up like that....and the last song is dream on so there were 3 different songs in that video

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
no, the name of that song, with the 3 songs mixed, is bouldevard of broken songs. Boulevard of Broken dreams doesnt have the other songs mixed in. My cousing herd it on the radio and downloaded it. If you have an MP3 downloader (which I dont recomend for legal issues) search boulevard of broken songs and I guarentee 100% you'll find this version of boulevard of broken dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back