• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"The Non-Existent Ones"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I believe it too, but I think you should have some proof.

Man, I want Normura to release the game so I can get my life back. X_X

Ba-lue

The One He Fears said:
No seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about being lazy, I got a headache. I promise that if someone wants prove, I'll give it to them tomorrow.
Ok we will wait till tommorow.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I disagree with the part Ansem being Diz. I got a question, how can Diz be Ansem if Sora defeated Ansem and the only bit of Ansem left dwells within the darkness of Riku's heart?

Nemesis

Spectre said:
Diz is ansems twilight as BHK is sora's

ok, 2 things. One, no double posting, u should know that. 2, u remind me of someone i know, cocky and arogant. srry, i dont meant that as a insult, more like somthing i noticed.

But anyway, while im willing to wait, i would like to have some evidence. and dont go to the whole same colour eye thing. If its real proof, u will have somthing better than that.

Spectre

sorry, didnt purposly double post

*kicks comp*

ANYways, i dont feel like reposting all the proof and evidence i have, as it would take like 10 min.

sepheroth1

what the heck are u people babaling about the hooded duds are the nameless right know ansem is the darkness and you people cant be called kh fans

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
RPGplaya said:
I disagree with the part Ansem being Diz. I got a question, how can Diz be Ansem if Sora defeated Ansem and the only bit of Ansem left dwells within the darkness of Riku's heart?

Well first of all we all agree that When Axel said (paraphrasing):
'Sora was able to return to normal after becoming a Heartless. It is the reason the Organization
has been formed and only one man other than Sora was able to overcome this trial.' Now he said that only other one man had done this. We know that Ansem did this as said in Ansem's Report 12:
I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

Now, hopefully we relize that Axel had to mean Ansem. Also in seeing DiZ his similarities are uncanny, the orange eyes, the tan skin, even the build. We also have seen that the Enigmatic Man anserws to DiZ, showing he's power umong the ranks (Superior). And If that is'nt enough prove, in the KH2 Trailer the EM says to DiZ "It is not wise to let them know of our plans Ansem."

Taa daa!! see I have prof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back