• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. zoeycat

Buying a 3DS help...

Well I've finally ordered my KH3D. The problem is I have yet to buy my 3DS. I know the 3DS is more complicated than a DS lite but is there a personalized account that you can't erase on the 3DS? I want to buy a used one to save money, but I don't want to get one if it means having the 3DS still...
  2. zoeycat

Otakon 2012

Well, haven't been on the forums in a while! KH3D in like 2 months! Anyways, who is going to Otakon 2012? I expect to see KH cosplayers there. ;)
  3. zoeycat

Best Ending to a game.

What was THE best ending to a KH game by far? I thought 358/2 days ending was pretty emotional and it ended on the right note. This doesn't count secret endings. If you're going to put Dream Drop Distance ending, please put spoiler tags. Sorry if this was already posted X)
  4. zoeycat

GRAPHIC TABLETS + ART HELP

I decided I want a graphic tablet to start my digital drawing. Which do you think is a cheap yet well made graphic tablet? Links would be nice (Ebay, Amazon, Best buy, etc).And do you guys use photoshop, SAI, or paint?
  5. zoeycat

Food from fiction works

I have to make a menu for French class and decided to do a menu full of foods from works of fiction.(e.g. butterbeer from Harry Potter or sea-salt icecream from Kingdom Hearts). It would be helpful for any suggestions, but please state where the food is from. Thanks :)
  6. zoeycat

How would you react if you met a KH character in real life?

A KH character you hate? A KH charcter you adore? Doesn't matter but who did you meet and how would react?
  7. zoeycat

Best thing you ever ate.

This post is based off of the show "Best Thing I Ever Ate" on Foodnetwork. That show makes me really hungry, lol. So, what's the best thing you ever ate?
  8. zoeycat

90's and early 2000's tv shows

What are your favorite shows from the 90's and early 2000's? All the shows in Cartoon network, Nickelodeon, and Disney channel during that time were definitely better than the shows now. Wow most of the shows on those channels now really suck. Shows like Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Even Stevens, Dexter's...
  9. zoeycat

Guys of Kingdom Hearts ;)

I was reading some threads and a lot of girls seemed to like Kingdom Hearts because of the "hot" guys. LOL. Well what would you say is your favorite guy from Kingdom Hearts? Mine is Riku and Roxas. :D
  10. zoeycat

Kingdom Hearts Piano Collection

Hey has anyone played the piano collections of Kingdom Hearts before? I know there are two books: Piano Collections and Field&Battle. On a scale of 1-10 (1 being Jingle Bells and 10 being very advanced, meticulous pieces) how would you rate the difficulty of the pieces? Thanks :)
  11. zoeycat

Sea- Salt Ice cream

Thinking of the countless times I have made Sea-salt ice cream, every result comes out delicious but melted from trying to squeeze it out of the mold. I recently made another batch from feastoffiction, but yet again another gloopy mess. Anyone else made Sea-salt ice cream? What recipe did you use?
  12. zoeycat

Hi I hope you will read this. :)

I have finally made a KHinsider account. :) I guess I know some of you people from the live chat from the KH 3D premiere event. I just need some help around... so helping would be greatly appreciated! 1) I have been looking for a signature one of the members had before. It was a gif with Riku...
Back