• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Buying a 3DS help...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoeycat

Well I've finally ordered my KH3D. The problem is I have yet to buy my 3DS. I know the 3DS is more complicated than a DS lite but is there a personalized account that you can't erase on the 3DS? I want to buy a used one to save money, but I don't want to get one if it means having the 3DS still addressed to the previous owner. LOL I just don't the know the system of the 3DS. I hope that makes sense...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well I've finally ordered my KH3D. The problem is I have yet to buy my 3DS. I know the 3DS is more complicated than a DS lite but is there a personalized account that you can't erase on the 3DS? I want to buy a used one to save money, but I don't want to get one if it means having the 3DS still addressed to the previous owner. LOL I just don't the know the system of the 3DS. I hope that makes sense...

You just edit the Mii on the 3DS and change all of the info in it and you should be fine...You'll want to talk about it with the cashier before you make the purchase just to make sure.

zoeycat

You just edit the Mii on the 3DS and change all of the info in it and you should be fine...You'll want to talk about it with the cashier before you make the purchase just to make sure.

What if I want to buy online? It's much cheaper there.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Format System Memory. If you want the data, at least back it up first. Change the Mii. Solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back