• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. JuarezX

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

Ive replayed the japanese version of this trailer so many times in the past few months that now the english voices all sound foreign to me... guess i'll just brake the replay button on this one too :biggrin:
  2. JuarezX

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early!

:(... I want this now. Just gonna fall asleep for another 5 or so months till it releases where i live.
  3. JuarezX

Multiple or Single main - KH3

So im pretty sure im not the only one whos talked or thought of this, But with all the new additional characters that have and will obtain keyblades i was wondering how you guys think KH III would be played. Would it switch back to KH I / KH II style? just Sora and disney/side characters. Or do...
  4. JuarezX

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

Even though Fall seems like a pretty long time from now, im still happy that this game is coming to NA. This also brings hope and excitement that we will get 2.5 as well, so i can finally play and own the final mixes myself :D Looking forward to those Days scenes. Cant wait to see Xion in hd on...
  5. JuarezX

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

Hmm, the disney character voices i prefer in english along with ansem and any other xehanort. And i agree with Jadentheman, Aquas english voice was perfect. But theres something about the japanese voices of Namine Xion and Roxas that just feel, right. Cant tell you how many times I've replayed...
  6. JuarezX

News ► 358/2 Days featured in Jump Magazine

Xion :D looking forward to the HD scenes of days more then anything.
  7. JuarezX

Still cant stop watching this trailer. I want to learn Japanese just for this game. The japanese voices just see, so much better then the english ones do.
  8. JuarezX

Not gonna lie, im pretty jealous that those in japan will be getting this beautiful game in alittle over 2 months. :tongue:
  9. JuarezX

All them Days scenes... YES ! :D
  10. JuarezX

How did you guys feel when....(SPOILERS)

This all just blows your mind. I wish we got alot more information on Isa, or at least heard him say something to Lea.
  11. JuarezX

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

Re: Dream Eater Glitch? Only glitch i've had (not sure if it would be considered a glitch) was in traverse towns 4th district. I fell through one of the buildings and it was just me falling in darkness for like a good 7 seconds and then it went back to normal.
  12. JuarezX

What highlights the game.

Its like everything that Riku said had more meaning behind it. His character was great in every way. His story, fighting capabilities. Made the game for me.
  13. JuarezX

anyone else who disliked the flowmotion?

alright the boss was when Spellican would summon Wargoyle against Sora in traverse town third district. Wargoyle is HUGE and in that tiny area when id try to dodge roll away to avoid an attack i would get destryed because id end up spinning on a pole. lol well there it is. got it right that time...
  14. JuarezX

[spoilers]did i do it right?[/spoliers] no, i guess i did it wrong :l
  15. JuarezX

The only time i had a problem with flowmotion was in a certain boss battle, i would go to dodge roll one of his attacks and end up swinging on a pole and getting destroyed.(i dont know how to do the little black cover thing for spoilers so i wont name the boss. it was an earlier one though)...
  16. JuarezX

Like almost everyone's said, the size of the maps and flowmotion were great. I really enjoyed the Storyline too, got mind****ed more then once. Being both Sora and Riku was a nice change too. I really hope u get to play as another main character besides Sora in future games as well. Quick...
  17. JuarezX

Like almost everyone's said, the size of the maps and flowmotion were great. I really enjoyed the Storyline too, got mind****ed more then once. Being both Sora and Riku was a nice change too. I really hope u get to play as another main character besides Sora in future games as well. Quick...
  18. JuarezX

best commands and dream eaters in kh3d?

Souji Seta's gotta a good point with the two sloted commands^^ although i think Faith casts faster then Salvation. I have a different deck of commands for when im fighting bosses or just running around. For boss fights, i personally love Thunder Dash. Great range, decent damage and will give u...
  19. JuarezX

best commands and dream eaters in kh3d?

In my opinion Sora- Faith, Sonicblade, Holy Riku- Meteor, MeteorCrash, Dark firaga,splicer,aura Both- Baloonga and for dream eaters, my personal favorites right now are Aura Lion, Keeba Tiger, and i believe its call Ryu Dragon. They all unlock great commands and abilities for you, are strong...
  20. JuarezX

Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Trailer

Riku: "strength to protect what matters.." Probably the best part of this whole video
Back