• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• C
    hey dou! i know your pretty busy being the awsomest mod ever but i need a favor. a friend of mine joined quite recently and i'd like you to show her around the anime section? i know ur thinking how and why well because of my current status(sleeping and not near as devoted to the section as i should be) it would be hypocritical for me to show her a section i dont visit anymore. anyway if you can help her, her username is saya-san. thanx and much love/respect
    I would hope so. Anime wise it has been nostalgia city, with case closed, and video game wise it has been FFVII.
    Not really you are better than me. You should really get out there. What editing software do you use?
    ohh, kinda a late response. lol. yeah, i thought the color was red meaning you were premium. i guess i was wrong...
    Oh my gosh, Duo! How are you?? BeauXXX (or whatever her name is now and days) turned me back on to KHI. I happened to randomly message her and she told me all about the drama. So I logged back on seeing as it is summer time and I have no other obligations. I came back out of boredom. Its not AS bad as I thought it would be. A lot has changed, quite certainly...

But how are you? Ah! What have you been into these days? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back