• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Insider

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
Hey, KK. Do you wanna talk about it? Because I'm a good listener, so I can just take it while you dish it out. 😎
KingdomKey
KingdomKey
Hey, Roxie. I appreciate it. I'm truly okay. It's more of an acceptance that things change, people come and go, and time waits for no one. I might make a status post about it. Or perhaps make a new club/thread similar to the "How's your weekend?" thread except it's "How's life been?" instead. But it might not be necessary to go that far. Either way, it's good to hear from you.
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I'm glad you're doing well. I think about you sometimes and wonder what you have been up to, so it warms my heart to hear that.

The gang and I have been restarting some roleplays like Icebound and Miracles, so if you're in the mood for a post or so, you're welcome to do so! Of course, you can just read alongside as we go. 🙂
KingdomKey
KingdomKey
I hope you've been doing good too, Roxie! And it's really kind of you to be thinking about me after all of this time.

It's really kind of you to offer, or invite me to roleplay with you guys again. However, I'm unable to commit to it due to real life related stuff. If I ever change my mind, you'll be the first one to know!
Roxie1563
Roxie1563
I have been well these days, except for having surgery for my teeth. Somehow I had cavities and I've worked so hard to avoid it all my life! 😭 Now I have filling in one of my tooth.. Beside that, everything is going well and my family are about to get ready for the ice cream party for the kids on Saturday before they go for school on Monday. It's going to be amazing!

Great! I bet your life has been going well and you're getting your breath back, lol. Good luck!
Back