• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Zero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It can be spelled that way! :p
    Yep, I go every Sunday, Sunday night (well usually), Wednsday, and I drop in for other things on like any other day of the week.
    I'm Christen, I don't really follow any denominations, I just stick to what's in the Bible
    Oh, I'm reading Irrefutable Evidence: adventures in the History of Forensic Science.
    It's very interesting, i started reading it for a book report but now I'm into it.
    TSUE, is pretty good.

Wow, I read so many it's not funny:
    The Name of The Wind,
    To Kill a Mockingbird,
    The Host (by the same author as the Twilight series, only it's 10x more awsome)
    Anything by Tamora Peirce, or Margret Petterson Haddix
    Jinx and Avalon High (Both by Meg Cabot)

And so many more I can't even remember right now
    It could just be the obsessive fan in me, I love Avatar!

I ussally listen to country or Rock, Although I have nothing against Jazz, or Techno.
    I love Paramore, The Band Perry, Skillet, Miranda Lambert, and Louis Armstrong. I even kinda like Victoria Justice.

What kinds do you like?
    You should it's awsome,
    I need to get it too, I haven't seen it for awhile.

And The Last Airbender was ok! It wasn't brillient but it'll work until they stick Azula in (Man Gogo Yubari (Chiaki Kuriyama) would have been perfect for the part!)
    Okay, so there are these people living in the 1800's in a village cut off from the rest society by these monster who kill anyone who trys to leave. Or so they think... in reality the monsters aren't real or harmful, they are just the protectors of the village in costumes, trying to keep the village innocent and safe from the outside world.
    But that changes when Ivy, the blind daughter of the head of the council, must leave and return to the outside world when one of their own (her boyfriend) is wounded.
    I love The Dark Knight! Heath Ledger was as brillient!!
    Haven't seen Inception or Clovefeil, although I want to.
    Never heard of Push...
    Have you seen the Village? I thought it was Awsome! Anything by Shayman is amazing!
    Thanks ^-^
    So on a more random note what is your favorite movie? I just finished watching Signs and the thought struck me.
    I've had a boyfriend before but he cheated on me and lied about it.
    I only just got over it and have decided to take a break from guys for awhile
    Definatly not, I've had a chrush on one guy for about 3 years but because I like his girlfriend I haven't said a word. Seriously she is really nice!And they're so happy together!
    Yah, but when I start ranting about how To Kill a Mockingbird is a book AGAINST racism, guys generally say "Okay.....so blue is your favorite color right?"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back