• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Xentus
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• that doesnt mean anything, they meet here started pm'ing (im assuming) and boom.
    a forum is a socail site doesnt matter what its focus is.
    true but the odds of any one actually meeting on here were slim even without the country difference.
    tho taht isnt always true i have heard of two on here that got married.
    i know the 1st its been like this since they redone the site, then there was that time on my old account.
    XD really?!

thats easy, here i'll give the decks i use.

attack deck: basically all attack cards (lvl 7-9) 3 cures and two zero cards, and maybe the xemnas or roxas cards if i got them.
    my lethal flame deck: which revoles around the lethal flame sleight (stop, and two attack cards.) three cures an elixar (megaelixar) and a zero card.
    why? its simple it was all a lie, namine fucked up his memories and he went to sleep to get them back.

and you can get by the 25 rule by holding down the space bar and then making a peroid like,
    this .
    just saying, maybe a researcher isnt the best word >:D

also i liked vexens death scene >:D
    vexen *begging*
    axel: good bye *snaps fingers*
    vexen: o.0 *dies*
    then your better off stalking the "future of kingdom hearts" section.
    the forums get updated much more than the main site here.
    if your thinking of jumping sites i should tell you now that atleast two of those on that list was started by khi members (former)
    really i can only remember 3
    there should be a kh3.com(maybe net) a khvids.com and a one more i cant remember.
    the best thing you could do is google kh news, i know theres a few sites but cant grasp there names.
    nope dont watch much tv.

ive heard of a few but cant remember them exactly, been here as long as me and you see a few.
    hm... kh-vids is all i can think of right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back