• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by x3pic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Xemnes, Terra, HairCut theory =D

Ok so, I was looking at Terra and Xemnes' hair cut, and they look exactly alike, well Xemnes hair looks longer, Im pretty sure this rumor is already out there. But i think Xemnes is Terra, or Terra is Xemnes, Because in his fight, He is wearing some type of armour when he is sitting down, maybe...
  2. X

Help/Support ► I need help on my career!!!

S-E Japan..doesn't let people from America work for them i don't think..or so ive heard..not sure umm..you can try S-E USA
  3. X

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

...im not sure but i think he cried twice..not that many times xD theres nothing wrong with a little tears here and there
  4. X

Um The 3 hour tutorial..i was like WTF Can i play as sora now
  5. X

Sora's Master?

Who is Sora's Master? I mean i know he was tought how to use magic by Merlin and stuff(well not really) And Yen Sid(didn 't really train him) So Who is Sora's Master, I mean Terra, Ven, and Aqua have a master King Mickey, Was trained by Yen Sid So..Where does sora Get his keyblading Knowledge...
  6. X

Hardest Boss

xD none of them where hard to me.... i chose Ansem Second time in riku mode because he was my favorite of the list but yea the hardest guy to me in the entire series was..one of the bosses in kh1..lol can't say his name, might b a spoiler..but you fight him In Peter Pans world..at the clock tower
  7. X

in birth by sleep

my com file was 30 hours and its lvl 99 and i have it beat as well
  8. X

KH3 Partners

Well i was thinking, and sorry if this has been said before i apologize, but what you know how Donald and Goofy are you main companions in Kh1 and Kh2 Well in Kh3 if this story continues with Sora and the Gang, Who do you think will be the Main partners, I was Thinking Riku and Kairi, instead...
  9. X

Well maybe you shouldn't post here then, people are bound to say things that would be a spoiler in a Thread like this
  10. X

xD if that wasn't off topic but my second wtf moment: Wtf moment is after the sephiroth battle, and cloud appeared and starting fighting then they disappeared i was like...wtf...can i actually see you guys finish the fight SEPHIROTH WHERE IS JENOVA!!!!!!
  11. X

Well i consider it a Wtf moment, because it looked horrible, The sephiroth attack wasn't really a wtf moment, if you could press Triangle fast enough... its logical because its sephiroth, he was the hardest person in KH, what makes Kh2 different?
  12. X

hm wtf moment when Sora and Co, went to port royal, im not saying they stood out, im just saying they looked like they didn't belong yea so pretty much what im saying is.... they stood out
  13. X

The things we'll miss?

sonic blade and soras annoying voice... well maybe just sonic blade
  14. X

hi

Hello Everyone, I am x3pic, i am 15 years of age I joined this forum mainly because I am a HUGE fan of the Kingdom Hearts Series. =D Also i am an up and coming graphic artist my friend started making sigs and 3d renders so i hope ill be as good as him well i guess i have not made a sig yet, but...
Back