• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

x3pic

Wow, you just spoiled everything for me. Do i even have to fight Sephy now?

DANCE WATER DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well maybe you shouldn't post here then, people are bound to say things that would be a spoiler in a Thread like this

JasperPants

Demyx being VERY difficult to beat.
Atlantica.
The Luxord battle.
Xigbar somehow winding up on the ceiling all of a sudden. (Scared the CRAP out of me.)
Aerith's voice.
Pete as a lion.
Winnie the Pooh. (I didn't play through KH1. This, naturally, scared the ever loving crap out of me.)
Anti-Form.
Stumbling across Sephiroth when I probably shouldn't have. (Dead in 5 seconds. Literally.)
Escaping via the LONGEST ROUTE POSSIBLE from the one place in Aladdin's world.

And yeah.
I had a BUNCH of those moments in KH2.

dawn seeker

Australia (hellz yeah)... and japan in 2012
well yeah i have 2 go with anti form.... the first time i got it was at timeless river TRYING 2 go in2 valor

and of corse the first time i went in2 final was during the xigbar battle.... for about the 5th time lol and i was like WTF now im kicking his ass???

oh and i didnt realise lion king was an optional level

and as soon as i got 2 lv.85 i kicked sephy's ass (well not really but i did just barly win)

Bloodgift

How about it?
like most people, when I was in anti form, i wanted to get into valour but then I went into anti, I was like...WTF my attacks are stupid, and I don't think I did any forms again for quite some time!

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards
As said...Atlantica was one big WTF.

Those big red nocturne things...they kept on making explosives balls of fire, but they follow you everywhere!

Sea Salt Ice cream...first time I heard it, I was like...the hell? I'm somewhat tempted to make some haha.

T

tazztig

That sea-salt ice cream gave me the look. Why was so important in the game....

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
like most people, when I was in anti form, i wanted to get into valour but then I went into anti, I was like...WTF my attacks are stupid, and I don't think I did any forms again for quite some time!

Antiform is probably one of the strongest form. When you go into certain forms too much, it adds up something called Anti Points. Once you get certain amount, you go into Anti. Final Form, and Limit Form dont give you Anti Points. Well, i know Final doesent but im not sure about Limit.

monkeymadness08

wtf moment for me was all of the times sora cried. I mean come one when did you become such a crybaby. grow some balls and save the world already.

x3pic

wtf moment for me was all of the times sora cried. I mean come one when did you become such a crybaby. grow some balls and save the world already.

...im not sure but i think he cried twice..not that many times
xD theres nothing wrong with a little tears here and there

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
When those dancing nobodies swung me && took away almost all my life away. I was like WTF.

&& When Riku is like how am I suppose to face everbody?. Sora said "Like this" and did that face..
That made me go WTF?

Samhain

Bronze Member
Those stupd dancer nobodies was a big WTF for me. Seriously they swing you and smash and you like and 40% of your hp runs out. God that was annoying...and another big WTF was Atlantica what a joke -_-

Oblivionite

Xaldin's huge dragon cannon wind attack in Beast's Castle...

I had no idea how to dodge that stuff...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
For me it was when I first heard Xaldin's voice--gave me some earful, yeah and also the part where I saw Riku again...then again, that's just me being shocked. XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
My WHOLE Xigbar fight. He forced me into Anti-Form 6 times in one fight. How I won that, I'll never know. When he shouted "G-UNIT!" as he shot my ass full of laser.

[He actually says "take this", but it sounds like he says "G-Unit" if you embellish the sound a little.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back