• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Wicked
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I've heard of it. Never seen it though.

Hmm... Nope I got nothing. Ill try to think something up.
    Haha! I know. I like your new avatar! Who is it? LOL

Theres already a resident evil like RP out though. Primitive. LOL
    XD Come up with an idea. I'd be more than willing to help! Although I've been wanting to do an original RP. :)
    Sorry for ditching you last night. XD It was late...

Oh. Yea that's what I meant too.

Yea... I don't know. I'm still thinking about it. XD

And we already are in an RP together! XD What do you have in mind though?
    Really? I'm the first person that aspires to work on Broadway some day that you've met?

Oh! I wouldn't mind being in HSM: On Stage. ^_^ They're doing grease at my college. Not sure if I'm going to try out though.
    That's where I wanna work too! :D Although I'm taking a break from school cause money is scarce for a college student. >.>

I haven't done a play since last may... <.< I really gotta start auditioning for some. Haha!
    Bitch?! >.< I am no ones bitch but my own!

And ney I have not MSN. Maybe I should get it.

Things are all right at the moment. How 'bout yerself?
    Hi Wicked! Thanks for the reminder; I'll get to that now!

My Christmas was great; I got everything on my list and had a nice day with my family. How was yours?
    Indeed I am. I started up my own RP actually. However it's not turning into the kind of thing that i had hoped it would. ><;;;

Also If I wanted to start a thread asking questions about should I buy a PS3 and what games should I get plue more questions. Well where would I place the thread. Support? Kinda confusing a thread like this. D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back