• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by unwritten_alexa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

I made sea salt ice-cream =D

Someone had their boxers in a bunch
  2. U

Klepto Club

I dont know if someone already asked this but What is the Klepto Club? I was wondering bc I was playing KH2 again and heard Hayner say that and I was like who is the Klepto Club? I been wondering that since I played it for the first time. anyone can help me?
  3. U

Something about that book doesnt make sense to me...

AIR GEAR THATS IT! awesome now I can see it again!:) ty. man I havent relized alot of people r confused like me on the book... xD
  4. U

watever. man cranky. I'm just asking a simple question. by the way you still havent answered my question about that Anime. I been wanting to watch it again... :(
  5. U

what the hell I'm saying is that its not a fact because the whole book maybe about the story so far and not about the future games or it could be about the future games. a fact is when you already know the whole thing you are talking about, we dont know about the book that well, so its not a...
  6. U

no because it may be talking about the game how what is going to happen later in KH2 but it may also be of the other games coming out. But you know what who knows? But I do THINK, because its my opinion, that it is about kh1, kh com and kh3. the end! xD;P
  7. U

I think that too. That its all 3 game so far in KH2 but then I think what if its a hint of the future of kh? Then at that point I get confused! xD
  8. U

English Voice Actors for Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

they need a younger voice for kairi seeming that is a year before kh2 but which brings me to a point, why Hayden? isnt his voice a bit old for the part? by the way sorry about reposting I wanted to quote this. xD
  9. U

English Voice Actors for Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories

well they do need a young voice since its like back 1 year, which brings me to a question why Hayden? Isnt his voice a little too deep to be a 14 year old boy. they should get a younger kid like they are doing for Kairi.
  10. U

I was replaying KH2 when I finally got to Yen Sid's place. I talked to him then he told me to read the book. when I first played this game I was 15 and kinda did understood the book. It was talking about the story of kh1 and com but it was telling it in a weird way so I took that understanding I...
  11. U

Secret Area in Hallow Bastion/Radiant Garden?

is there like a clip of it in Youtube? like they show where it is and what happens in it?
  12. U

Fanfiction ► Me,Myself and Sora

Chapter 2 Chapter 2: Meeting Sora’s counterparts! “ Is he okay? What happened?” asked a familiar female voice. “ I don’t know, after I woke up he was on the floor, unconscious.” Said a male voice "he needs water and ice…” said a familiar voice but the accent was British. “ Man, he needs...
  13. U

Fanfiction ► Me,Myself and Sora

Hello! My name is BlackRose ! :) This is my story I wrote in fanfiction.net. I hope you enjoy it! for more chapter read it! BlackRose2009 - FanFiction.Net Chapter 1: Characters: Halloween-Sora: Hyper, mischievous, loves to trick or treat. Anti Form: Emo, depressed, hates society Valor...
Back