• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Klepto Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unwritten_alexa

I dont know if someone already asked this but What is the Klepto Club? I was wondering bc I was playing KH2 again and heard Hayner say that and I was like who is the Klepto Club? I been wondering that since I played it for the first time. anyone can help me?

Wevvy

Im guessing it is a club thats been treated badly, bums for example. O_O

But its just made-up. So not much to worry about.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kleptomania is a mental condition in which people are incapable of stopping themselves from taking things, which, more often than not, would mean they'd be stealing things.
Everyone in Twilight Town thought Roxas and HPO stole all the pictures because they all had Roxas in them, so they treated them appropriately - like thieves.
Thus - the Klepto(maniac) club.

unwritten_alexa

Kleptomania is a mental condition in which people are incapable of stopping themselves from taking things, which, more often than not, would mean they'd be stealing things.
Everyone in Twilight Town thought Roxas and HPO stole all the pictures because they all had Roxas in them, so they treated them appropriately - like thieves.
Thus - the Klepto(maniac) club.

really? That sounds intresting.

Firs post, just wanted to know, i get confuzzed alot. xD

the second one.... wow... I didint know that! cool. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back