• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Twilightheaven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Twilightheaven

News ► Completely Localized Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Trophy List!

Shock that beating the optional bosses, who were the hardest in the game, rewards you a bronze trophy. They should make it gold to beat sephiroth and the unknown.
  2. Twilightheaven

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PS3 Theme Preorder Bonus!

Already preordered a couple of weeks ago so the more stuff the better.
  3. Twilightheaven

Square Enix explains why KH3 is not coming to the Wii U

Square Enix Reveals Why Kingdom Hearts 3 And Final Fantasy XV Won’t Be Coming To Wii U | My Nintendo News Don't know if this was posted but this was posted today. Honestly I am not buying the explaination. What do you guys think?
  4. Twilightheaven

Favorite version of Dearly Beloved?

Easy KH1. Because it was soothing and had wave crashing sounds along with it.
  5. Twilightheaven

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

I actually listened to some of the music for KH 1.5 final mix. And I don't know why but I like the original music better than the new ones. Maybe because I played kh1 so many times and have the soundtrack of KH1 that i would have said to just keep the music.
  6. Twilightheaven

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Confirmed for North America & Europe!

To quote from Lebron James- "Its about damn time!!!"
  7. Twilightheaven

KH3D won best 3DS and RPG at Gamer's choice 2012

2012 Gamers' Choice Awards winners announced | news10.net So KH3D won best 3DS and RPG game at the Gamer's choice awards. Thoughts?
  8. Twilightheaven

Help/Support ► programming question

For most programming, people used C++ using either direct x or opengl for computer games because if it runs for the computer, then i could run for any home console, thats why they made packages for XBox controller usability and so forth. What you need is a GBA emulator of some sort in order to...
  9. Twilightheaven

KH3d up for best Handheld game at the Golden Joystick awards

I guess your right. Although I would like to see it compete. I also notice the same thing with Mario Kart that it wasn't on the best racing game catagory.
  10. Twilightheaven

Im kinda surprised it was not on Best RPG game. I mean it IS an RPG right?
  11. Twilightheaven

Best Handheld | Golden Joystick Awards 2012 Apparently we can vote on the nominations and KH3D is nominated for best Handheld game.
  12. Twilightheaven

Name your dream eaters

I was starting to name the dream eaters as the names from Dragon Quest 8 but I stopped because there so damn many of these dream eaters
  13. Twilightheaven

Take a Picture with KH3D!

So excited to have this game :smile:
  14. Twilightheaven

North American KH 3D Commercials

Re: KH 3D Commercials When I saw the commercial on Monday Night Raw. I think they used the Sanctuary music in it.
  15. Twilightheaven

North American KH 3D Commercials

Re: KH 3D Commercials I actually saw the commercial from WWE Raw 1000 episode tonight. AWESOME!!!
Back