• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by twilight hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Coolest Weopon in Kingdom Hearts or KH2

I'd have to say leon's gun blade and mickey's reversed kingdom key are the coolest in my book.
  2. T

squall or leon

I had read that someone should make a post and poll of what name is better squall or leon so I decided to make one, so which name do you think is better and if a post like this one was already made my bad.
  3. T

Monsters you want to see in KH2

I would like to see anima and neo bahamut
  4. T

new things in KH2

I think that the drive system is sort off a limit break that when filled lets sora do a amazing combo or attack.
  5. T

Who do you think Sora will fuse with?

He fuses with goofy,donald,mickey,and other selected disney characters, rikku and bhk are question marks to me.
  6. T

What road will Sora take?

Sora is looking for riku and since bhk is in twilight and so are king mickey and riku he should take the road to twilight.
  7. T

Has anyone seen any keyblades for kh2?

Yes I too would like to see this picture so a link would be great.
  8. T

hey

Wrong forum I think this should be put in the KH:com forum their you will get your answer.
  9. T

Theorie of Sora's clothes

You changed my mind I thought that his clothes had something to do with the darkness or light of sora's heart but after your post Im a changed man. Until we now for sure.
  10. T

King Sora's Mighty Weapon

It is sora's heart, that is why he has the key blade, the key blade chose him that is why he wields it and no one else.
  11. T

Hey

Hey guys I'm twilight hearts and Im new here. I thought I'd introduce myself in the new member arena. PM me for more and talk to ya in the posts.
  12. T

en man theory

diz is the shell of ansem.
  13. T

Yuna

Yeah I doubt yuna is going to be in kh2
  14. T

Another Rumor Down

It is a rumor that after going into the gate of darkness at the end of KH1 rikku eyes were damaged by the darkness answering the blindfold and when the worlds walls or barriers were broken as in the first kingdom hearts he takes it off reveiling the unknown as rikku./...
  15. T

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

mickey isn't evil just because he is in the organization(the black coats) dosen't mean he is evil, we don't even know if the organization is evil yet. It's to many theory's for that to be said, plus Mickey wields the GOLDEN key blade which is a keyblade of light like the oathkeeper
Back