• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

squall or leon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What name is better and cooler squall or leon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twilight hearts

I had read that someone should make a post and poll of what name is better squall or leon so I decided to make one, so which name do you think is better and if a post like this one was already made my bad.

twilight hearts

make sure you write why in the post to this question I wrote, THANKS TO THE IDEA OF OTHER MEMBERS.

Last edited:

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I already responded in your other post, hehe! Oh well. Yeah I agree with you. When I first played KH I was like: That's S-Q-U-A-L-L not Leon! But oh well. Leon's nice but I'm so used to calling him Squall that I still call him that name even when playing KH!

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Erm, this should probably be in another section, but I'd have to say Squall. I like calling him Leon because it differentiates the KH Squall from the VIII Squall, but you gotta admit that his first name is very original.

Too bad Hollow Bastion is overrun in KH2, like we've seen in trailers. Leon said he would take back his old name only when the world was restored.

helios

Bronze Member
I wa about to say you are the most stupid noob ive ever met but no im not going to say that. I like squall better i like the name its original you dont hear another person with that name.

Legato_Blue

yeah definatly squall its so retarted that oh i changed my name cause i had to leave hallow bastoin which makes me look liek a bitch. boo hoo. and he didnt even change his name he just dropped his first name and the last half of his last name. unless he calls himself leon leonhart which would be behond stupid.

Yuffie~Kisaragi

I think Squall suits him better. A squall is a storm, and I think that meaning fits his inner personality. Leon is okay, but it keeps reminding me of Laguna since it starts with an L. :p (Do any of you guys think that Leon looks like a cross between Squall and Laguna?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back