• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What road will Sora take?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
BHK= Twilight Town ( most likely took twilight road

Riku= conqured darkness (except Ansem) took twilight raod to dawn (whatever that means?)

Mickey= unknown to me (?)

Sora= conquered light (what now?)

Please answer or state ur own theories?

:sage:

BHK is in twilight town already.

Riku goes to twilight town. (road to twilight = road to twilight town)

Mickey follows Riku. maybe not right away but we know he goes to twilight town. (the train scene)

Sora will take the road to the light. lets face it, hes a good tooshoo.

E

Ecstacy

he has faced the darkness and is light his self so the logical path i would guess would be twilight town.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
but to take the twilight road dont u have to have darkness and light, maybe sora does. Maybe he has the power of darkness but refuses to use it like Riku in CoM. I know that somewhere it says that there is some darkness in everyones heart so maybe that is why Sora might take the twilight road. yeah i agree that Sora wiil take the twilight road to meet up with mickey and Riku. but maybe he won't. Cant wait for this game to come out so many questions so few answers.

:sage:

okay, um..

what tells you that sora knows mickey and riku WENT to twilight town. he's gonna be in that little memory thing for A LONG TIME. by the time he gets out, you think someone is gonna come up to him and say "hey sora! how you doing? yeah, riku and mickey went that way. tell them hi for me. see ya!"

Constantine

Finding Riku and Mickey is his main priority I belive he'll take the twilight path so he can find them.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i was thinkin about that too and now im starting to get confused. Riku and Sora are connected as best friends so maybe Sora could sense that Riku went that way. Maybe..... or maybe sora decided to go that way on his own?

maybe when sora wakes up Namine tells him that Riku took the road to Twilight Town though it is unlikely since Sora wont remember her? hmmm...

louis

or maybe diz confronted sora to and tole him the path that riku chosse in orde to make him go down the same road as riku setting him up for the organizations plan for him... just a thought

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
But see... then everyone would be twilight! Wouildn't that be too bland? To predictable?

They all go on Twilight road and happily used they're dark and light powers till the end of time...

*hears director whisper*

Talking to director: Wha? Oh.. uh-huh... that tiny red-haired girl? yea... kairi? that's her name... I see... Uh-huh... Yea that sounds good...

Ahem... Okay I'm back...

And they all forgot that tiny red-head girl forever... Umm... and..and she died...

*All the little kiddies start crying, so i just give them candy so they shut up*

Personally, i think Sora is taking the road to sausage and gravy...

The_Blindfolded

BHK= road of light(nomura said his light clothes and soras black clothes had a connection)
Riku=twilight road to dawn (i think dawn means that hes going from dark to light and diz said twilight to the nigthfall becouse he said or hoped riku would fall back into darkness)

Mickey= dunno mayb same as riku since he follows him at end of kh com

Sora= if i should follow the therory about the clothes he should choose dark but i dont think that maybe he will take the twilight to the nigthfall?

twilight hearts

Sora is looking for riku and since bhk is in twilight and so are king mickey and riku he should take the road to twilight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back