• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TwilghtBlitz7_NF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

All sancturary

okay ill check again thanx
  2. T

All sancturary

ummm i cant find anything
  3. T

All sancturary

can anyone post links of all the sancturary version where utada says some phrases backs in the game but forward in a song
  4. T

Ansem FARTED LOL

Did anyone else notice in CoM that Riku always said he could smell ansem/Xehanort be and my friend always used tp laugh a say that ansem farted did anyone else think of anything funny like this
  5. T

Abilities per World

they are not real i beat the game and the only attacks u get r the ones you get from GET BONUSes
  6. T

Cheat videos

does anyone know what site i can go to to see KH2 cheat videos
  7. T

Clairfication

this is the keyblade people talk about when the mention the keyblade riku had at hollow bastion this is just to let everyone know
  8. T

Lv 99 sucks

First off i dont suck i beat Sephiroth on Proud mode and I maxed out every Drive Form and Summon but for some reason it is just HARD
  9. T

Lv 99 sucks

Im jusst hit lvl 99 but i still cant get pass the hades cup with sora on his own does anyone have any ideas
  10. T

SPOILERS KH3 school

Since Riku Kairi Sora and the others r back at the islands wat in the tutorial u when to school and sora riku kairi selphie tidus and wakka were all in uniforms and u could fight everyone in different parts of the school and u had to pass test to get power ups and stuff like that
  11. T

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

Maverick i think your still cool
  12. T

Ice Cream

srry to double post but this is the pic i got for sea-salt ice cream
  13. T

Ice Cream

i guess i will then
  14. T

Ice Cream

since when? i was at disney world about 5 months ago
  15. T

what is your fav thing a character said in kh2?

my favorite line was when DiZ said "We can always buy some sea-salt ice cream HAHAHAHAHA" that was funny to me
Back