• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abilities per World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora&axel

Sorry if this is old but im in europe so i wouldnt noe: I heard like ages ago that you get abilites after u finish each world depending on how well u copmplete it. for example in olympus coliseum u can get zeus' thunder, herc's might, or hermes' tail. I have the limited guide and it doesnt say anything about these world abilities. can someone please explain if they are there or if they were taken out.

sora&axel

thats so stupid. They should have kept those abilities. That would have been so cool. O well. Im sure the game still rocks anyway. lucky americans...

sora&axel

I know. I keep telling myself "by christmas, you'll have it." but its not very helpfull.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
mmya if anything they should have added MORE scenes even though it wasn't really needed I just like cutscenes :) and the Get Bonuses should have been different abilities that would've been cool but o well

fede

yea, but by spoiling myself before kh2 came out *slaps self for being stupid* i really was waiting to see some of those deleted scenes.( like the one when you have to fight a thousand heartless and it looks like sora it's talking drastically to donald).

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
fede said:
yea, but by spoiling myself before kh2 came out *slaps self for being stupid* i really was waiting to see some of those deleted scenes.( like the one when you have to fight a thousand heartless and it looks like sora it's talking drastically to donald).

I though that was in kh2, wasn't that when sora was saying "What will I do if I can't use the keyblade" and stuff. its right after he finds out he's helping the org. by killing heartless and stuff... and then Maleficent comes.. is that the part ur talking about?

fede

Kairi's Heart said:
I though that was in kh2, wasn't that when sora was saying "What will I do if I can't use the keyblade" and stuff. its right after he finds out he's helping the org. by killing heartless and stuff... and then Maleficent comes.. is that the part ur talking about?

i'm talking about when sora it's talking to donald while surrounded by heartless and then he charges against all the heartless. but, i didn't know what he was saying because it was in chinese. (oh, and by the way, there a lot of more heartless in that scene, i saw 2 behemoths in the background).

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Oh ya I did see a cutscene where there were some behemoths and those flying things in the 1000 heartless battle, they took it out though along with the many other cutscenes.. but oh well, they obviously took them out because they weren't needed so i guess it doesnt matter much

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
There were a lot of things removed... The abilities rumoured (Wall dodge, Zeus' Thunder, ect..) and the behemoths in the 1000 heartless event were all moved.

I wonder why they removed them, even if it cost more memory, we'd be fine with 2 discs.

fede

Savior of Dawn said:
There were a lot of things removed... The abilities rumoured (Wall dodge, Zeus' Thunder, ect..) and the behemoths in the 1000 heartless event were all moved.

I wonder why they removed them, even if it cost more memory, we'd be fine with 2 discs.

i agree with you , i would be fine with 2 disks.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Zeus thunder and all those other abilities where taken out of the game along with several other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back