• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by TitaniumTriforce

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

Well if they do decide to release it in the US it may not take nearly as long seeing as it's already voiced in english, so all they have to do is change the text right?
  2. T

About the Fenrir keyblade...

Fenrir has a car key kinda look to it while most of the others have the skeleton key look to it. I really have no clue with Decisive Pumpkin...
  3. T

favorite part character/limit attack

One of my fav Limits was Aladdin's with that crazy finish, although Eternal Session is my top fav.
  4. T

What are the Heartless doing here?

well... in KH1 Leon said the heartless are drawn to the Keyblade... but other than that i got nothing
  5. T

When did you first get...

I'm pretty sure I got Anti-form in the ballroom when fighting that weird heartless and I got Mickey against the organization guy with the six spears, I forget his name. It never would have happened if stupid Sora was smart enough to stay out of Anti-Form...
Back