• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaden007

Man, I really hope Final Mix is released outside of Japan. But if it does, I bet it will come out a lot later than the Japaneese version, just KHII was released in 2005 for them.

C

cynicalpink130

is kingdom hearts II fm+ definitely going to be released in the US?

TitaniumTriforce

Well if they do decide to release it in the US it may not take nearly as long seeing as it's already voiced in english, so all they have to do is change the text right?

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
if it does come to the us it will probably come on april or may. not in august.cause kh 2 came out like a month later

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Ya thats true. also its hard to determine if it will be realeased state side because i mean its a japanese industry they dont give a dam about america in a since. if they did it would get shipped here faster. and no they dont just have to chance text bc its already dubbed if its anything similar to kh 1 fm then there will be other cutscenese that need to be found. in turn they need to be voiced

D

Deleted member 36435

i got this off the KHII FM+ FaQ forum
Will it come out in NA?

Probably not. SE has dodged all questions regarding that, and SE isn't exactly know for releasing "Director Cut" type games to the US.

Examples:

-Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
-Final Fantasy X International
-Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission

So, don't get your hopes up. It's a possibility, but a slim one.

8. But I signed this petition... Won't it work?

No.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/internet.htm

In summary: SE doesn't care if a few thousand people on the internet want a video game to be brought to NA.

9. I want to import this when it comes out, where will I be able to find it at?

http://www.play-asia.com

Keep in mind, it will be a little more than it is worth.

10. How can I play this?

-With a Japanese PS2
-With a Japanese PS3
-With a modded NA PS2 (whether it be Swap Magic or mod chip)

NOTE: Playstation 3s are only region free with PS3 games. PS2 games still only work with their corresponding region. Meaning, if you have a NA PS3, it won't play this.

Roxusasu

Dude,I dunno what all of you are freaking out about. All you have to do is IMPORTThe game,and if you don't know how to get around importing,then get instructions off a site.

shniter008

i got this off the KHII FM+ FaQ forum
Will it come out in NA?

Probably not. SE has dodged all questions regarding that, and SE isn't exactly know for releasing "Director Cut" type games to the US.

Examples:

-Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix
-Final Fantasy X International
-Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission

So, don't get your hopes up. It's a possibility, but a slim one.

8. But I signed this petition... Won't it work?

No.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/petition/internet.htm

In summary: SE doesn't care if a few thousand people on the internet want a video game to be brought to NA.

9. I want to import this when it comes out, where will I be able to find it at?

http://www.play-asia.com

Keep in mind, it will be a little more than it is worth.

10. How can I play this?

-With a Japanese PS2
-With a Japanese PS3
-With a modded NA PS2 (whether it be Swap Magic or mod chip)

NOTE: Playstation 3s are only region free with PS3 games. PS2 games still only work with their corresponding region. Meaning, if you have a NA PS3, it won't play this.

If anything they are mulling it over. Before with KH Fm and stuff. Thier was an imidiate. JAPAN ONLY! On it. Look at the sales numbers. Look at the fans. They would be crazy not to give it to the US. If they are being quiet they are thinking about it. Logically, Japan only is the dumbest thing they can do. Not only would the piss of a lot of fans. Thier sales will drop dramtically. They can not count on 1.7 million people to import. No that is being to stuborn. Plus I think there is to much stuff in this game to let it stay Japan only. This is not a directors cut. This is a few bonuses and a WHOLE NEW GAME. I have no doubt that it is coming to the US. And the recent sales report helped us so much. They will be missing out on to much profit by not giving it to us.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
If anything they are mulling it over. Before with KH Fm and stuff. Thier was an imidiate. JAPAN ONLY! On it. Look at the sales numbers. Look at the fans. They would be crazy not to give it to the US. If they are being quiet they are thinking about it. Logically, Japan only is the dumbest thing they can do. Not only would the piss of a lot of fans. Thier sales will drop dramtically. They can not count on 1.7 million people to import. No that is being to stuborn. Plus I think there is to much stuff in this game to let it stay Japan only. This is not a directors cut. This is a few bonuses and a WHOLE NEW GAME. I have no doubt that it is coming to the US. And the recent sales report helped us so much. They will be missing out on to much profit by not giving it to us.
I have to agree with you. It would be quite unfair if they didn't give FM+ to NA. The only reason they made KH: FM the first time was because we got more in our version than theirs and this time it should be equal. I just hope they make up there mind soon. Or they already made their decision and just waiting it out...

I really don't know.

kthundercat

Isn't FF7: AC Limeted Edition a director's cut??? We're getting it, it would be a poor business decision for them not to release it out here.

HeartExtracter

First many sources say that kh2 final mix will be released in USA at fall and second the japanese version will be dubbed!!it willl have english voices!!so we can import it in usa anyway:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back