• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Taokitty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nothing to really say, just a person. ^-^

Finding any traces of my obsessions ~Current one~ Galerians ^0^
Birthday
Apr 16, 1993 (Age: 27)
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Occupation
The little child that delivers the dreadful news, staining your fingers with its offending ink.

Signature

[x]

Please sign this for my sake or else I will not be able to guarantee I will behave as much as I should....

[x]
Tis another infamous "x", if you are curious of it's contents, by all means, click on to the link.

"Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he's warm for life." -Terry Pratchet