• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SuperSephiroth15

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    LOL I did notice xD.Lols and so is ty ty.o_O....Oh and hello there>.>
    A
    Alright.And I will do what I can to help!Im sorry im just not good with stories.If I come up with one ill also tell ya.Have a good day my frined!!! :D
    A
    Hmm well I honestly dont know.I know Im stupid im sorry....What would you prefer?
    A
    Okay okay.Im sorry but im still sorry!!!!._.And sureeee lets make are own Rp that will be fun.But im no good of comeing up with stories...But I wont let you do all of the work dont worry.If you can give me some ideas and I will give you mine?Its up to you.
    A
    Lol wows.Good thing you get good grades thats always a good come back.But I am still sorry.
    A
    Im sorry :(.Its good that you read!!I only read a book if I am really intrested and I mean REALLLLLLLLLY intrested.lols.And twilight is the only one so far but I wana find more to read witch will be hard.Agan aim sorry!!:( Your no geek
    A
    Hahahhahaaa I got ya!!Hehehe.Oh you read all four books....wows....Geek XD*giggles*Just kidding :D
    A
    I do dont I?Hehehe well im sorry about that.xD also have my head in twilight almost done with the first book hehehe that could be another reason why I am being a bit silly.XD But you probely are the same way in mornings>.>
    A
    I dont know.Just dont think you would say much to me.Hehehe SO how is everything with ya :D
    A
    Hehehe no reason to be sorry you dont have to talk to me its okay.Awsome your getting close!!Hehehe well Ihope everything is going welll for ya and well...Hope to cya soooooon!! ^.^
    A
    Hey sephy.Lyric is looking for max is it okat if she runs into him?
    I don't mind being your friend, as for Max flirting with her; go a head if you want. I'm doing well, just trying to figure out what to do until a show I want to watch is on. It happens to be on really late on Saturdays, but it's fun too.
    A
    Hehehe okay what will be awsome!!!*huggles*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back