• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SuperSephiroth15

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• A
    I was just saying it was fun>.< I dont want to get rid of you!Okies if I find a good Rp I will let you know.
    A
    Well sephy it was fun Rping with you!! :D
    A
    Sorry its me again!!>.<There is this role play called 7 D a y s Take a look at it.He needs more people if he dosent see anyone join in a day it will be deleted and I realllllly wana be in it.Hehehe just asking tought take a look at it.
    A
    Well I dont know.Ive been wayyyyy behind I have no idea whats going on in the RP so im just gana drop out of it.I told wasilis somthing but he never wrote me back so I dont want to bother so I will just leave.Besides its my faut cause I havent been keeping track of the Rp and I have been gone for a while.Im sorry but looks like ryder is going to be alone inless he finds someone els >.<.Hope your not angy!Its my fault and I am very sorry.

I am glad your doing well.Hehehehge sorry that you couldnt see anything!!HEhehehe Ill fix that when I can.Anyway I hope we can still keep in touch!!Been so long sence I have talked to you.
    A
    Just thought I would say hello sooooo HI my frined!!! Hehehee.How are you?Havent heard from you in suchhhhhhhh a long time...Welll hope all is well!!
    well in the rising tales rp Ark sent a letter to your character about the problem with the kingdom of Monhaos new ruler.

Me and spyells thats a very nice complement but truth been told me and spyells havent talked int a while I am getting worried
    Well guys, I will be back when the New Year is over, meaning somewhere around the 1st or 2nd. Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year !
    hey dud what been up you havent posted in rising tales yet and i was getting worried

so your characters crush on APs is gooing well it looks like lol
    See, I love them all. It's just not distributed evenly. <3 Xaldin is one of my least favorites, where Demmy is one of my most favorites.
    Oh, well, I love him. :3 He's as cute as a puppy, so I forgive him for killing me. As for Xaldin, though, I do not forgive him. At all. For any of the times he killed me. D<
    Just goin aroung to say Merry Christmas! I know it's early but I might not be on tomorrow.
    >3> Where'd you find out I like Demyx?

Oh, okay. Now, without the spaces, just type [ s ] blahblahblah [ /s ] and that's how you have the line going through it. :3
    Haha. I like Renji. :] I always like the redheads in anime/games though. *Reno, Axel, Gaara*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back