• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Supah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH 358/2 Days english release date!

---------> Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Release Information for DS - GameFAQs <---------- I have just stumbled upon a release date for the english version of days! It is to be released October 29, this year! The site I have gathered this information from is EXTREMELY accurate, and unless the game...
  2. S

KH2FM+ Question

where do you get swap magic discs?
  3. S

Unbirth theory

what about dark as in corrupted by greed or evil?
  4. S

Has anyone noticed this one?

I was playing through the Kingdom Hearts series again and when I beat Kingdom Kearts II I listened closely to Kairi's letter to Sora while he was in the realm of darkness, as I thought it sounded familiar. Then I was playing the first Kingdom Hearts and I let it idle for a while on the main...
  5. S

BBS Website

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep This is probably pretty old... currently holds the barest minimum of information right now however im guessing they will update this in the future.
  6. S

At the end of BBS

They dont have to die immediately during the fight... just before KH starts
  7. S

Unbirth theory

You have a point although its possible
  8. S

Unbirth theory

Okay, i got a few ideas as to what unbirths could be. Maybe this has been mentioned before but I dont know so im just gunna put this out there. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE THEORY DONT FLAME ME. Just say no or something O_o Theory 1: Unbirths are created artificially, by ripping the soul from the...
  9. S

Terra, Ven, Aqua = Axel, Roxas, and Xion?

I dont know how you came up with that... if anything Axel, Roxas, Xion = Sora, Riku, Kairi... just look at the scene at destiny islands on the trailer... looks quite similar dont you think edit: wtf is a somebody?
Back