• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Has anyone noticed this one?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Supah

I was playing through the Kingdom Hearts series again and when I beat Kingdom Kearts II I listened closely to Kairi's letter to Sora while he was in the realm of darkness, as I thought it sounded familiar. Then I was playing the first Kingdom Hearts and I let it idle for a while on the main menu. During the scene it shows you if you let it idle, almost the exact same thing is said as in the letter at the end of Kingdom Hearts II.

Does it mean anything?

and if you dont believe me check yourself ;)

Athel

Machinist
It's not a coincidence. Nomura put it there.

Didn't you make another one of these that was closed?

A

Audo

It was intentional. It's on the same line as the Heart-Moon on the KH1 Boxart. Taking something that originally had no ties to the plot, and then making it as such.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That just proves how far in advance Nomura plans, he had at least the end of KH2 thought out by the time KH1 was released

Or it just proves how detached from everything Kairi is and how much she lacks true substance that they had nothing better to give her other than something that was completely unrelated to her and written at the time of KH1 when they didn't even know whether or not a sequel would be made so there's not really a way for Nomura to have thought it through :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back