• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SugarToppedLove
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• lol I'm not fond of the family I have so I'm not sure I want to borrow another one.
    Just play. She was unable to read or write music, she learned it all by ear alone.
    lol I always had to hide mine on my person so that bag is ingenious to me. xD
    I suppose but I hardly ever see inspiration. x3 It's why I haven't made a poem in so long.
    x3 She was, her quilts was always great. She was also talented in music.
    =D That sounds like an awesome bag! Especially with the psp part, I love that. x'D

Daw thanks. x3 If only I could break the barrier of drawing original characters like I do others.
    =3 Have you tried getting a book on it? My greatgrandmother had books to quilt patterns, she always gave them to all of us and we keep them in much greater condition now that she's gone.
    =D That's even more impressive to make not only teddy bears but bags as well! Got a favorite out of all your sewing creations?

x3 You flatter me more~ I wish I could become that good, I could use money right now.
    =] My greatgrandmother loved to sew, though she mostly made quilts. Do you sew things other than clothes?
    xD Yep, which is odd cause I can play a game and walk at the same time but I can't multi-task when I draw. x3 You flatter me~ I wish I knew computer stuff like you do. So far drawing is about all I can do. xD
    =D You make your own clothes? That's impressive! It takes quite a bit of practice to do that.

Oddly enough I can't listen to music or watch tv, I have to focus on the drawing. Aw thank you. x3 It fell a bit short today but I'll eventually get something!
    \^_^/ Hi! I'm fine, been trying to draw an original character but it's not turning out well. How about you? 8D

*o* That sounds cool! Do you actually have all those clothes to sell?
    Wise policy though even without the picture there runs a chance of pervs.
    Isn't there anyone you know wanting to move out? =3
    Muwhahahah So you won in the end, nice~ >=]

I've been meaning to ask but what is your avie? xD
    Whaaaaaat? Those butts you've should'a went all ninja and played them as they slept. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back