• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I apologize, lately I've been busy so I could not edit in time.

Don't worry I did not miss your post, I saw it. Job well done. later I will update the table with your scores. C:
    To be honest I'm surprised he can still act considering his age, but I'm just glad he did participate.
    Haha yes, they did a good job making him look like a younger Leonard Nimoy. Funny how he later shows up too XD
    Same, though I only caught them on TV a couple of times. Lol true, I'll tell you one thing he can take a lot of abuse and keep going. And Spock had some badass moves; Vulcan death grip <3
    The ref's were actually well placed in it, which surprised me a good deal. And Kirk got his ass handed to him.... several times <_< gatdamn
    awwww, how sweet.

:]

you should like... have a srs talk with her.

idk how she is.. but if you really want her, youd go after her. :D
    lol. idk. it's done and over with.

well i wish both of you luck :D

idk how it is, but yeah.
    hahahah........... yeah.

well it doesn't hurt to have a lil fun. :]

scared of commitment, who you or her?

i was ready to settle down in my last relationship, but according to my ex he needed some "space" after a month of dating.

i gave him the space he needed, but i already knew what that meant.

he was a real sweetheart, but idk... "space"

i wonder what her name is. lol.
    same shit as usual.

work. party. sleep. eat. party. work and repeat.

so how'd things go with that 16yr old chick from a while back, you ended up dating her or what?
    C
    just liek her pu pu ***** Sug dawg?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back