• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by SorasHeart106

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

(spoiler) I need help with a upcoming cosplay...

I was wondering if anyone could find me a nice big pic of Kairi's keyblade? Im going to KatsuCon as KH2 Kairi so...if anyone does help me, thanks in advance. :) and if anyone cares heres my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gothicrose106 and http://www.myspace.com/kairi106
  2. S

BHK Gets Drafted?

That is a really good connection! Good job .:Axel:.! Yea this theory is believable, i aint sayin its right or wrong. :)
  3. S

FMV Sora pic

is it just me or does it look like the Secret Place/cave in the background...if it isnt then another guess would hav to be where the sitting unknown was talking ya kno the lake thing? Plz comment
  4. S

Are these...KHII action figures or something?

Yea at 1st i thought they were action figures too but like someone else said, Advent Children graphics. Graphics hav gotten sooo much better over the years. Is it just me or does Kairi resemble Rinoa from FF8? And thx for finding a clearer pic!!!
  5. S

a new theory ^_^

OK BEFORE I POST MY THEORY I WANNA GET ONE THING STRAIGHT BEFORE U GUYS START NAME CALLIN AND FLAMING ME !!!!! I HAVENT PLAYED CoM AND I HAVENT SEARCHED THIS WHOLE ENTIRE FORUM TO SEE IF THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED! Ok well in the Deep Dive trailer (i think) with all the words flying...
  6. S

Kingdom Hearts II Passion Mix Downloadable

OOOOO THX!!! ^_^ thx for posting this, its awesome! DOMO ARIGOTOU GOZAIMUSU:D :cool:
  7. S

a Riku and Ansem theory?

Please do not flame me if this is posted elsewhere on the forums. I just joined so please be nice ^_^;; but I read on KHInsider that the lower the number is for a Org member means that their older. And here is a list of the Organization Members (* means that they were killed off in CoM): 1...
Back