• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Are these...KHII action figures or something?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
They are set up just like the CG poster, but they look a bit more threedish, and look a bit real to me xX

o_oookay.jpg

Someone clerify it, also thanks to ambelo blog for the picture, but to save their Bandwith I uploaded it to my photobucket.

http://ameblo.jp/compilation

samuraishuyin

Okay, then you obviously haven't seen how fantastic Square's graphics have gotten. Ever heard of Advent Children? Sorry but that's definetely CG.

On another note, never seen this before and IT"S HOTTTT!!!

SorasHeart106

Website
www.myspace.com
Yea at 1st i thought they were action figures too but like someone else said, Advent Children graphics. Graphics hav gotten sooo much better over the years. Is it just me or does Kairi resemble Rinoa from FF8? And thx for finding a clearer pic!!!

Whispered.Hope

I thought it was action figures, too, when I saw the poster. I'm not sure about action figures, or it being the kind of CGI we're thinking of, but it looks to be made on computer. Too good to be action figures. I've seen FF action figures, and they don't look that good xD It'll be cool if it is action figures, though ^__^ Gotta get my hand on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back