• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a new theory ^_^

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasHeart106

Website
www.myspace.com
OK BEFORE I POST MY THEORY I WANNA GET ONE THING STRAIGHT BEFORE U GUYS START NAME CALLIN AND FLAMING ME !!!!!

I HAVENT PLAYED CoM AND I HAVENT SEARCHED THIS WHOLE ENTIRE FORUM TO SEE IF THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED!

Ok well in the Deep Dive trailer (i think) with all the words flying everywhere....there was one phrase: "We'll go together..." that caught my eye.

IN MY POINT OF VIEW.....Riku did somewhat join the Org. or is pretending to be in it, Sora will beg a Org member to become Darkness too....now wut if Kairi joined.....theyd all be together...in darkness. And already with a Interview with Nomura (posted on KHInsider) he slightly hinted a KH3 so maybe KH3 will be when the 3 go back to light and return together to Destiny Islands....

Sorry if it sounds childish or w/e. Plz post ur ideas too.

No flaming tho!

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Hmmm...I dont know. It sounds too straight-forward. I have a feeling "We'll go together" is Roxas(BHK/DWU) talking to Riku(BFU) to get out of Kingdom Hearts. Or it's Roxas talking to Sora...uh...about something?
Its confusing but has theories for it unlike "Something so natural" and "Something so simple" and "The memory beyond". Dont concentrate too much on DD til we have more info because it was just a concept, right?

blu ninjaz

Um.....GAY....and DUMB......but i'll be good and i'll spare you my paragraph apon paragraph that tells u how dumb and lame that is. And there ISN't GOING TO B A KH3!

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
blu ninjaz said:
Um.....GAY....and DUMB......but i'll be good and i'll spare you my paragraph apon paragraph that tells u how dumb and lame that is. And there ISN't GOING TO B A KH3!
What makes you so sure that there wont be a KH3 ?

alchemist

yeah and good thread SorasHeart106 i wonder if it means that sora is going to help riku cast out ansem from his heart

port royal 12

well to be honest that sounds like a good idea...........but you see its just not going to work because sora will not go into darkness and neither will kairi
because the game has to be balanced between light and dark for example

sora and roxas sora is light and roxas is dark so it works out and its balanced

so no that will not happen and there wont be a KH3 unless KH2 sells well

later homys

Jacob Twilight

port royal 12 said:
well to be honest that sounds like a good idea...........but you see its just not going to work because sora will not go into darkness and neither will kairi
because the game has to be balanced between light and dark for example

sora and roxas sora is light and roxas is dark so it works out and its balanced

so no that will not happen and there wont be a KH3 unless KH2 sells well

later homys
Where did anything imply that BHK is darkness? Besides, in a trailer, Sora said to Saix (no. 7 in the Order) "Take me to the world of darkness", so he indeed wants to go, (perhaps to save one of his friends?).

And do you believe, after KH becoming the second most popular/best selling RPG on the Playstation2, that KH2 won't sell well? :D I think it's safe to assume that the chances of a KH3 are fairly high.

*Twilight*

SorasHeart106 said:
OK BEFORE I POST MY THEORY I WANNA GET ONE THING STRAIGHT BEFORE U GUYS START NAME CALLIN AND FLAMING ME !!!!!

I HAVENT PLAYED CoM AND I HAVENT SEARCHED THIS WHOLE ENTIRE FORUM TO SEE IF THIS WAS ALREADY POSTED!

...you know, this sounds like you're disproving your own theory. You're basically telling us that you don't have a full knowledge of the story, therefore we shouldn't really even consider your theory possible in the first place. Why post a theory if you're telling us it's wrong?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
"Nomura said himself that if KH2 sales are good, he'll make a KH3."
There is NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT KH2 SALES WILL BE BAD.I am assuming in the first month of release that it will sell over 5 Million copies.Maybe 10 Million.KH1 was one of the High Points of the Playstation 2.Over 1.2 Million Playstation 2's were sold BECAUSE of people hearing about the great game,KINGDOM HEARTS.The chances of KH3(IF Noruma is true to his word)60%.Chances of NO KH3(I will be very sad)40%.But seeing as they'll probally take longer to make a KH3,they'll probally just put it on the PS3.

DIZneyfan

*Twilight* said:
...you know, this sounds like you're disproving your own theory. You're basically telling us that you don't have a full knowledge of the story, therefore we shouldn't really even consider your theory possible in the first place. Why post a theory if you're telling us it's wrong?

they didnt say it was wrong, they said they had an idea, and wanted to know if we thought it was good or bad. thats all. no one here is an expert on this game, whether they say they are or not.

SorasHeart106

Website
www.myspace.com
*Twilight* said:

Actually I wanted people to know that I dont appreciate being called names and being flamed when I didnt even do nething wrong. And I was letting people know that with my beginning statement when I started this thread. Im not telling yall my theory is wrong or right it was just an idea I had. Im sorry I made it seem that way to u...I didnt mean to be confusing. No one on these forums are right or wrong, none of us has played the game.

SorasHeart106

Website
www.myspace.com
blu ninjaz said:

alright well the ending just came out and looks like there will be a KH3 ^_^

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Why are people so scared of flamers? They are only words, ignore fools who flame.

Your theory is kinda off, it doesn't make sense that kairi would go into darkness, plus the organization is seperate from darkness and light.

Read this since you since you haven't played COM.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/kingdom_hearts_com_script.txt
^^
put it in the address bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back