• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by soraaxel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Will you hate it?

Will you hate it if KH goes multiplatform. I personally wouldn't mind it.
  2. S

Agribah - Organization member

It dosen't really matter. All we need to know is that it was the organization that was responsible.
  3. S

KH at E3

Do you think we will see anything kingdom hearts at E3? If you do,what do you think we could see?
  4. S

Sora..MAKE UP YOUR MIND...

But he knew riku was okay due to what happened in the land of dragons.
  5. S

Sora..MAKE UP YOUR MIND...

He never saw kairi for a year either. BTW it probably dosen't feel like a year to them because they were asleep.
  6. S

What system do you need?

What system do you need for the two new games. I am only saying two because we probably won't get coded. I need a PSP for BBS.
  7. S

Terra's Power

Fatal mode could just be a battle feature and have nothing to do with the story. Like the drives.
  8. S

Terra's Power

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/Screen%2011.jpg http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/Screen%2010.jpg Those are fatal modes. We can't tell what his eye color is in fatal mode.
  9. S

BBS Glitch!!

No. That is his arm. You can see his hand on his keyblade, and the red and black dosen't even look like the backround.
  10. S

BBS Travel

You know that portal in KH2 FM that leads to terra's battle,they might use those portals.
  11. S

Different control schemes

Do you think that KH3 for the wii would work if it had different control schemes. Like if you could use the gamecube or classic controller?
  12. S

Where's the Armor

That is a good point too. But that might have been to clarify that aqua has a connection to xehanort.
  13. S

Where's the Armor

The armor was put on VAT because nomura wasn't sure what they looked like yet. He was still working on the character designs. There is a chance we will see them in it at the end,but there is also a chance that we will never see them in it.
  14. S

What FF charater would you like in BBS

I would love to see zack. You could see cloud before he got the buster blade, and zack dieing, and cloud starting to think he is a soldier.
  15. S

358/2 Days

This game is probably going to be out in 2009 in japan.
Back