• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by something-cLever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

I'm HYPED!! I can't wait to play all the Organization XIII members!! <3 <3 I'm looking more forward to it than BBS, mostly just because I feel that the Organization's reign ended too quickly. There could've been WAY more stuff on them. :( :(
  2. S

tifa, cloud, aerith, zack.

:love: True, that!! I know a ton of people are hating on all the FFVII appearances in the game, but I think it's mostly because FFVII was such a hit, (in my opinion, it's the best FF game). SE knows that, so they put more VII characters than any other one. *shrugs* Personally, as a devout...
  3. S

Translated VJump Scans

Awwww.... Demyx looks so...so...so...AWESOME!! -bursts into a cloud of hearts- This made my love for Demyx grow even more. X) Haha. The line, 'He's not worried, he's the kind of guy no one can hate' made me giggle. And I love the interaction Demyx has with Roxas. I knew they'd be friends! :)...
  4. S

Drawing of Xion from Someone at TGS. *Spoilers, I guess*

...I second that. I watched the whole show (all three seasons) in three days. I was holed up in my room for awhile...^.^ Lol. She's cute! Yessss...Finally! A picture! I know it's unofficial and all, but I can't help but be excited! Of all the new games, Days is what I'm looking forward to the...
  5. S

Sephiroth Stratageis

Level 99, glide, decisive pumpkin, and a good sense of when to run like hell. That's all, folks. ;) SPOILER?: And was it just me, or was Sephiroth's response to beating him totally LAME? Sora: -PWNS- Sephiroth: -blinks- Okay, so that was pretty good, but all that work was actually...
  6. S

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

DEEEEMMMYYYYX!!! :O Psh, horrible fighter my ass... -grumbles- Xigbar was hard. Xaldin was kinda fun (hard too, of course. And jeez, guy, ever heard of a freaking haircut?) :/
  7. S

Opinion on Demyx

I agree! But...-shrugs- I think Xaldin was pretty challenging. I beat him first try, but it was still a difficult battle. So...based on your theory...Xaldin should have personality, too. -ponders- :idea: Well, Xaldin has the sort of personality that is manipulative, talkative...and easily...
  8. S

Is it just me or....

Lol. I heard about that. An animator for the Disney movies decided he wanted to put perverted things in them. For instance... Little Mermaid: On the original cover, if you look at the golden city in the background, there's a...errr...spire that is suggestively shaped. And at the end, when...
  9. S

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

"Dance, Water, dance!" *pulls out hair* Gaaahh! Stupid Demyx took me so flippin' long. Stupid TIME LIMITS! Dang it! Since when does Demyx control time?! I thought that was Luxord! *points finger accusingly at Square Enix, then gets pummelled to the ground by their numerous fans* Seriously...
  10. S

Ever wondered?

Whoa...Rather detailed, aren't we? Lol. I'm not certain it's that big of a deal, really... There were a lot of things in the game that were kind of left as a loose end. I'm not sure if you noticed, but some doors were 'locked' and some paths were 'blocked'. Most games are mean like that. I...
  11. S

Xaldin Question?

Ugh...Xaldin was annoying. The weird thing was...when I actually fought him, I beat him on the first try. I'll admit that I was sweating pretty hard, though. Personally, that was one of my favorite boss fights. Very fast paced. I'd give him an 8/10. So, Xaldin took me one try. Demyx took me...
Back