• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeymadness08

I hated Demyx the second time just because of that 10 clones in 10 sec thing I died a few times because of it. Xaldin was really annoying too because I kept dying so much. Mickey even came out a few times and it still wasnt enough. It almost felt like fighting Sephiroth.

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
For me, Xaldin and Xigbar......
Xaldin took me a while and Xigbar is also pretty difficult....

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
so we cant pretty much all say we hated the demyx fight the luxord fight and the xaldin fight. i mostly hated to demyx fight

I loved the Demyx fight. I have a separate file so I can play it over and over again. XD
Luxord & Xaldin aren't that bad...

Nami

usually not funny
Ugh! Xaldin and Xigbar were my killers.
>_<
Same with Luxord. I beat him the first time, but the second time took me longer.
OH! Demyx in Hallow Bastion.
Nghh!

But the worst is definetly Sephiroth.
Still haven't beat him.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Xaldin was my hardest, next to Sephiroth.

Demyx and Xigbar were easy, imo.
I don't see why so many people had issues with them

RikuOblivion

Xaldin definitely he was hard! stupid beam, always killed me until i realized, OMG I SHOULD USE REFLEGA! d[-_-]b

shadowrise

Xaldin and Demyx the 2nd time. Sephiroth and the 3 hyenas, among others, wern't actuallly hard. More just time-consuming.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I also thought that Hade's the first time was annoying...when you couldn't attack him, it took me a while to realise that there was no way to get his shield down and I forgot which way I was going! lol

Keyblade_Holder

Demyx was really annoying. That part where he said "Dance, water, dance!" was really frustrating.

And Sephiroth was extremely hard. Took ages to beat.

something-cLever

"Dance, Water, dance!" *pulls out hair* Gaaahh! Stupid Demyx took me so flippin' long. Stupid TIME LIMITS! Dang it! Since when does Demyx control time?! I thought that was Luxord! *points finger accusingly at Square Enix, then gets pummelled to the ground by their numerous fans*

Seriously, though; Demyx took me way too long. WAY TOO LONG. I beat Xaldin first try. But the guy who was 'not much of a fighter'? ...Like, a zillion times. I'm so glad they installed the skip scene attribute. In KH1, I must've heard that scene where Riku was being all creepy, (i.e. ...Second fight with him, I think? Idk), fifty times. My friend was playing most of the time, not me...but I really hated that fight, too.

For me:
Most annoying: Demyx, Luxord
Hardest: Xigbar, Sephiroth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back