• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Smile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• hey, you have a Unbirths, or is it an unbirths? Anyways, you have a theory regarding Unbirths? Link me please!
    Oh, I was responding to a spammer. The guy was being a complete dick so it was hard to resist D':
    It's ok though, just brought me down six points is all (it was Steve).

Awesome you got your 12th rep power ^_^ but don't worry about repping me for a while.
    You've done your fair share hun :3
    Oh gosh :blushing:

You didn't have to go and say that X3
    *blushes heavily*

Always there for you SA :wub:
    You just made my day a whole lot brighter ^_^

I needed that rep you gave me btw, got nega repped by a mod the other day.
    Every point helps!
    v.v I see, that's what I feared when I saw your post count...

~sigh~

Well I tried at least :3
    Oh thank you so much for the rep, you're one of the few people on here that have common sense <3
    I'll rep you as soon as I can love ;3
    Are you the one who made the "Why Kairi fucking sucks" essay? If not, any idea where I can find it?
    Eh just enjoying my 4 day weekend, the perks of being in High School xDDDD
    I needed a break from the stress of the social aspects of life; *sigh of relief*
    There are threads which tell you all you need to know. They are located just under the big banner that reads: "KHInsider"

Oh, and, greetings SA! :3 *gives treat*
    I have to get off messenger but you are added so if there is another time (maybe tomorrow) then it will work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back