• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SiiNz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well at least they are doing a great job, nice choices I presume C:
    Yeah, I mean being mod ANYWHERE was a dream of mine, but I never thought it would be within 4-5 months o_O

Yes..LUNCH! XD but I have to eat more ;-;
    P
    Well, the KH section is a complete doe.
    I don't even go there, maybe 1/100 but never.
    KH has a bad reputation.
    Well that's understandable, sometimes a change of staff is good.

Hehe a lot of people say that, well it's evident in the Annual Forums Awards.
    "Best new member" lol, but honestly I do not deserve the role or the praise.

Yes, lunch is the most enjoyable part of the day since that's the only good period.
    P
    why, what happen.
    It's okay if you don't want to tell me.
    Ah alright.
    Well most of my experience is based on my time here, since T-M's main site is still under construction.
    Otherwise until the site is updated, so will the forums. And it's all good, there are forums for things a lot stranger out there >.> don't get me started, but it's too bad you have to retire again.

Oh and thanks man, nice to get a compliment once in a while ;3 but just don't give them too often; might seem like you're sucking up to me y'know?

Also the only bright side to that class is I have lunch next <333 my sanctuary.
    Ah so you see where I am coming from then?
    Where do you moderate that is so large? D: please don't say IGN or Gamestop.
    Well I only have this mod position here, and I guess at T-M's forums, otherwise I don't have any other forums that I mod at.

And yes Accounting sucks so much as, you don't even know Dx
    P
    Nope, everything is maxed out.
    But hopefully I will get a break.
    Take it from me, being a mod sucks sometimes D: then again I have a low tolerance for idiots.
    *shrugs* I know, but it's accounting class, I hate accounting T.T I don't know why I didn't switch out the first week.
    Sorry about the message delay, lag hit me.

And yes, gah if you could have only been there Dx<
    Oh I see, well I didn't really have plans today, just stayed home...

HOLY SHIT! I have homework! D8
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back