• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
SiiNz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• XD Yeah, guess we did. Awesome avatar, by the way--I just got done beating (most of) that game. Definitely one of Squeenix's best.
    Some people would disagree with you, but I appreciate the positive input ^^
    P
    Because I never really get time for myself.
    I was looking for KH sites to post a... certain... essay in XD then I just stuck around.
    Hasn't happened to me much. It doesn't bother me, it just strikes me as kind of petty, since the rep system is obviously there to monitor the influence of people who may or may not be complete tards, and I didn't think disagreeing had anything to do with it. We're gonna do that, period, so negarepping is just kinda...dumb, unless I was outta line--which I mighta been, don't remember the thread too well now.
    P
    Your too funny.
    Damn, running slave.

Been great, actually I've been soo busy with my life
    it's time to take it seriously. lol i wish.
    P
    Cool, somewhat like the projects.

lol, and you ran right back in. ;3
    P
    Oh, wow the irony.
    What part, I live near Queens Island.
    Yeah it is.
    P
    Yeah, it's cold here in NYC.
    If it wasn't so cold outside I'd be right outside.
    But meh
    Boosting post count, rping with a friend, going to bed in a bit since it's nearing 1 am here XD

you? :3
    P
    Nothing much, just having fun with this boring life.<3
    You?
    Y HALO THAR!

Both members and stupid threads Dx
    Yes, with the weather I suggest you stay inside.

You do anything productive today?
    Well other what happened last week, yesterday was a nightmare on KHI D: referring to the KH sections.
    And yes the weather is awful out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back