• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ShadowDusk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Zippers

It is because Tetsuya Nomura has a thing about zippers.
  2. S

berserker

I see somewhat of a resemblance if you get rid of the notches in the key part.
  3. S

Most Annoying Heartless

I would always jump off the edge of Hollow Bastion while trying to attack those stupid Wyverns.
  4. S

Best Ally for Sora

I always had Goofy in my party. Mostly because I like Valor Form.
  5. S

Roxas' Keyblades In 358/2 Days

I would think he would get some new keyblades.
  6. S

Roxas' voice

Nope... I didn't know that, but that is good to know... I guess.
  7. S

When Xemnas said I know nothing of any "Kairi"...

I also agree with tazztig
  8. S

Best Keyblade Warrior

Definately Roxas. He could weild two keyblades without having to use forms. (really annoying)
  9. S

Will Castle Oblivion be explained in BBS?

I think that it would more likely be explained in 358/2 days and after reading a lot of this I am starting to think that it might also be explained in BBS.
  10. S

Events Of FF:CC in KH:BBS?

He might be in Radiant Garden if it is in BBS since that is where most of the FF Characters are located. But I think that it is a possibility.
  11. S

Is Namine really the Nobody?

Why is she the only one that doesn't have an X anywhere in her name, or can be rearranged to say Kairi. Or is that just an Organization thing.
  12. S

What does a keyblade look like...

I think that maybe it might look like the one in the regular KH2 Secret Ending. The one that had spikes on both sides.
Back